Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Ever Buy Cheap Sandals?

I've never had issues with my feet. I have cheap sandals as well as some more expensive ones. 

My favorite thing to wear are my foam flip flops from Old Navy! I love them and as long as I can wear them I will. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC could be offensive to some.

Super Contributor

I have very narrow feet and sadly inexpensive shoes don't fit me.  I have a hard and fast rule:  the shoe must fit properly and provide proper support.  So....that means SAS and Cole Hahn are my go to brands.  Naturalizer is my favorite for heels but they are getting harder and harder to find.

i really wish the Q would carry narrows.

Valued Contributor

I only buy cheap ones for a pool or beach.  I buy mostly expensive shoes because my feet are bad.

Honored Contributor

It's almost impossible for me to buy cheap shoes because of my wide feet and tendency to get plantar fasciitis if I don't wear good shoes.

The only cheap sandals I have are the thongs I bought just to wear to the nail salon for a pedicure and drive home in.

When I was in my late teens and early 20s, I used to buy shoes at Payless because I needed, say, a pair of red shoes for one outfit and didn't want to spend a lot. But I haven't bought shoes there for over 20 years now because they're awful for my feet.

Honored Contributor

I purchased a pair of sandals from Payless 4 or 5 years ago.  I returned them because they were so flimsy.  I will not miss them.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Cheap shoes aren't practical for me.  I have long skinny feet and cheap shoes just don't fit.  I'll compromise on other things to afford good quality shoes that fit.  If my feet hurt.....I'm miserable.