Trusted Contributor

Re: Do Sam Edelamn sandals have support?

No, Sam Edelman does not make support footwear.   The Parent company who owns Sam Edelman purchased Vionic this past December.  Suggest you check out Vionic.  I own about 30 pairs of them.  Vionic offers the best support and their shoes and sandals are very stylish.

Respected Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

No, Sam Edelman does not make support footwear.   The Parent company who owns Sam Edelman purchased Vionic this past December.  Suggest you check out Vionic.  I own about 30 pairs of them.  Vionic offers the best support and their shoes and sandals are very stylish.

I just want to mention that Vionic is not a shoe for just anyone looking for general support.  You need to have those feet that roll inward in order to wear them.  I did not know this when I ordered a pair years ago and my feet do not roll inward, and OUCH they hurt. I actually would need a shoe that does the opposite as my feet roll outward.  

Esteemed Contributor

Vionics don't fit me well either as I don't have feet that pronate (roll inwards). I have a high arch and some of those Vionic footbeds hurt my feet.

Caleres bought Vionic last October for $360 million dollars.

https://www.retaildive.com/news/caleres-snaps-up-vionic-for-360m/540238/

Honored Contributor

Nope. Being honest,  don't know any line that isn't specifically made as support footwear that does. If I can slip in my orthodics, it's great. If not, no purchase for me.