Valued Contributor

Re: Did anyone who ordered the TSV Lamo boots did you get them shipped out yet ?

My orange ones are still advanced order. I initially canceled them but re-ordered when I received the email about the fiasco. Who knows how long before they arrive. The whole thing was weird.
Contributor

Re: Did anyone who ordered the TSV Lamo boots did you get them shipped out yet ?

Mine shipped on the 14th. Supposed to be here by Friday. I will let everyone know when I receive how I like them.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered them from the insider so I have mine a few weeks already. I ordered them in the Green which is like a forest or hunter green and pink for my teen daughter which is a bubble gum pink. They are very warm and comfortable to wear. I did read on another thread that the delay has something to do with the problem with the buckles? My daughter and I have no problems with the buckles. Hope you ladies get your boots soon.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/18/2014 coopersmom13 said: I pre ordered these in grey I got them a few weeks ago. I really like them but had ordered up a size and they are snug. I wear mine without socks so they work. It makes me wonder if it wasn't a sizing issue as mentioned on another thread.

I have several of these Lamo style boots and they all run smaller. I think it is because of the faux fur or fur shearling inside the boot. That is not the reason for the delay. We were always told to go up one size.

Trusted Contributor

Holy cow! Today mine show ""in progress"". Maybe they are coming after all!
Super Contributor

On 11/25/2014 Jeannie29 said: Holy cow! Today mine show ""in progress"". Maybe they are coming after all!

I am still at advanced order