Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone who ordered the TSV Lamo boots did you get them shipped out yet ?

Mine were finally shipped out today .. but, they will not get to my house until the second week of November. Anyone else having this delay?

New Contributor

Re: Did anyone who ordered the TSV Lamo boots did you get them shipped out yet ?

They told me my boots are delayed, but they could not tell me why. I see that they are not selling them. Perhaps there was an issue with quality. They did offer to cancel my order, but I am going to wait and see what happens.
Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone who ordered the TSV Lamo boots did you get them shipped out yet ?

I didn't cancel my order. I wonder if we ever get them though.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

My grey Lamo Boots are out for delivery today!!!!
Respected Contributor

I still haven't heard a thing about mine. No email. I ordered early and they are still showing advance order, or whatever it was they changed it to. I guess I'll try calling.
Super Contributor

I pre ordered these in grey I got them a few weeks ago. I really like them but had ordered up a size and they are snug. I wear mine without socks so they work. It makes me wonder if it wasn't a sizing issue as mentioned on another thread.
Contributor

I'm still waiting! I was informed in an email they are to ship next week. This information I did receive twice. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't purchase them but wanted the Chestnut color and have been waiting for them to show up but still nothing. I wonder if they won't carry them after this whole fiasco.

Respected Contributor

Mine are supposed to ship by Nov 27th. The original estimated date of delivery was 11/7 and that has never changed on the Order Status page. It still says Advanced Sale too.

Contributor

Does anyone know what the whole fiasco was??? Mine still have not shipped