Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone hear Jane Treacy's Christmas gift suggestion with the Clark's shoes ?

On 10/25/2014 Desertdi said:

Well, as I stated in another thread, I'm giving everyone on my list a Sleep Number Bed (the catch is.....I don't have a list)

Then I guess they'll go in the gift closet.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did anyone hear Jane Treacy's Christmas gift suggestion with the Clark's shoes ?

On 10/24/2014 MarLoCat said:
On 10/23/2014 Remee said:
On 10/23/2014 NYC Susan said:
On 10/23/2014 gazelle77 said:

Gazelle, don't be so ridiculous. I didn't say a thing about ME gifting shoes. I know better! I'm discussing the fact that Jane would think it a logical gift from a parent to a child's teacher. Does that make sense ?????

I was funning with you! Relax and do not be so defensive.

And I'm supposed to know this...how ? I don't know you, and you didn't use any emoticons, or type" lol" or anything. I take everyone seriously here unless they indicate otherwise.

FWIW, I thought it was obvious that Gazelle was joking.

Remee, I agree with you that giving shoes as a gift for a teacher would be very strange. Too expensive, too personal, too unlikely that the correct size would be bought, and just too strange! Not everything is suitable as a gift for everyone, no matter how much the hosts on QVC would like us to think that's the case.

I don't watch Jane, but I do enjoy reading things like this here because I find them very entertaining. As the holidays get closer, we are going to see more & more desperate attempts to make a sale, so I'll just sit back with my popcorn (deer optional!) and continue to be amused!

Kiss

Yes, I forgot about the "dear" deer ! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I don't have access to that, but I have seen it often. This would be a good place for it !! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I'm so happy this thread is turning into funny humor as Jane really infuriated me, even though I knew how ridiculous her statement was. I get sick of her ongoing chatter, and I usually never even have her on. Now I remember why !!! But when I recently learned that every host gets paid bonus checks if and when they create high sales in certain product categories, I now know how desperate they can get. Since she has a shoe show every Thursday night, I guess she will say just about anything to make a sale. Even though, to say that about her sister and suggest it is totally pompous and beyond belief. You would think a host would always want to maintain credibility above all else.

Did Someone Mention Popcorn...

eating animated GIF

Yes, I did! Thank you. I love him!!!

Kiss

Esteemed Contributor

More importantly, how was Jane's gramnar at the time?

Respected Contributor

NYC Susan...Your Welcome & you can copy & use it anytime you like.

Cute Panda

Remee...Great Post! Having so much FUN reading the replies

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Respected Contributor

I find most Clark's styles so ugly I would only give them to someone I really, really, didn't like.

And hope nobody gives a pair to me {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 Johnnyeager said:

More importantly, how was Jane's gramnar at the time?

Between her gramnar and inappropriate gift suggestions, Jane has been entertaining lately.

Esteemed Contributor

I loved that Jane Gramnar thread so much, but I'm not allowed to bump it up for everyone to join in on the fun.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/25/2014 javamt said: I need a new sports bra. I should start hinting now and maybe one of my students will get me one for Christmas.

OMG

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Jane is just dipping her toe into a new and more refreshing sales tactic! Does not work with me, I am too smart for that nonsense.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

I personlly do not believe anything the hosts will say .That is just a line for you to buy.I sometime just have to shake my head for some of the crazy words out of their mouth.