Respected Contributor

All days are up individually so not one page like before.

Frequent Contributor
Anyone have the link?...thanks
Valued Contributor
I reviewed them all again. Nothing for me... Well, nothing expect for the three bags I have already ordered, that is Smiley Wink
Super Contributor

Woo hoo, got the one I missed the first time around. So happy Dooney does the 13th day for those of us who sometimes procrastinate....

Tami

Honored Contributor

Oh boy... Why they didn't just show all the merchandise in one fell swoop is beyond me... Instead, as noted, we get to go day by day by day... Not sure it'e even worth it to reprise this one...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Upon further review... Nope, still nothing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor
Well, ladies, the Samba belted shopper in Bordeaux popped back up and I grabbed it! I also ended up getting the yellow nylon domed satchel! Both bags totaled $278...still cheaper compared to the $388 Samba alone!
Valued Contributor
On 12/15/2014 stevieb said:

Oh boy... Why they didn't just show all the merchandise in one fell swoop is beyond me... Instead, as noted, we get to go day by day by day... Not sure it'e even worth it to reprise this one...

hey, I just discovered the trick! There is a link in the first sentence to all 12 days.... probably too late now but it was there Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Well it's almost over for another year, seems like it went fast. I have never heard so many complaints about all the problems they had ordering or trying to get through with CS.

I did order one which did show up and one from ILD that was a good deal. I missed one and could have gotten it early but I was waiting to see if my cousin was sending me a little gift this year like he normally does. I just got an email from him saying it's on the way but the bag is gone. Oh well, it will pay for one of the bags so I don't mind that. What a nice cousin, I haven't seen him for 30 years. He loved my mom who passed away 3 years ago and he told me once that my parents really helped him out when he was younger. It's nice to get a gift from someone else for a change. lol

Respected Contributor

Tuesday am: got an email. 12 DOD is still active.