Respected Contributor

satchels

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Valued Contributor
Good deals but nothing for me. I'm taking stevie's advice and not buying any bags simply because they are on sale Smiley Happy In fact, just tonight I collected all my bags together for a Christmas get together picture Smiley Wink and think four of them are going back....I'm keeping it under 20!
Frequent Contributor
Completely agree I clean my closed last weekend omg I got like over 40 bags new that I haven't even use yet. I am shopping from my closet now lol
Honored Contributor

Thank you, RDM! Smile I have been wanting the houndstooth satchel in T'Moro Brown so the order is in...hope it arrives in good order!

Honored Contributor

My favorite silhouette and yet, nothing. Still. They really are TOO generous aren't they...? I might have considered the Saffiano, but they so very kindly and givingly marked it down in all of two colors... I don't even think I'll bother to follow this promotion next year. And most of my planned and my actual more recent bag purchases, well, they haven't been and aren't likely to be Dooney.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 12/12/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

Thank you, RDM! Smile I have been wanting the houndstooth satchel in T'Moro Brown so the order is in...hope it arrives in good order!

Oh, for heaven's sake... Here she goes again...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Satchels are my favorite style also. But none of the handbags offered are nicer than what I already have. And like many of you, I have many, many, many handbags, some still unused. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} In the past I wanted one or two handbags in each color I liked, now I want one or two handbags in each color in each style I like. The collection has mushroomed. Time to be much more selective. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Frequent Contributor

I love satchel-style handbags. Since Dooney and Bourke started their sale a couple of weeks ago, I have purchased the Highland Satchel in both Black and Red patent, an all-weather leather satchel on back-order, the Highland Clutch in Black and Red patent, a key chain, a cosmetic bag and a lunch tote. However, I am extremely disappointed in their Customer Service. I have some questions about my orders and also problems with the orders that I have received. Although I have e-mailed them three times I have never received a response. I have called their Customer Service number, was on hold for more than an hour and finally gave up. I tried calling the number other days and times and received a recorded message saying they were very busy and to call later. I know they are probably swamped with calls but other merchants are too and they are able to answer their phones and e-mails and take care of customers. To me, this shows a complete lack of respect for the people who shop from them. I don't think I will be purchasing from them after this bad experience.