Regular Contributor

Darn it .. Clarks price increase!!

So, my favorite Clarks sandal is the Stasha Hale and the price just increased from $66 to $73!!!   What????  I thought these were a QVC exclusive and had been a former TSV at a lower price than $66, so it never occurred to me that the price would go up.  Did they tell customers that the price was going up?    I don't watch the tv presentations any longer because I know the shoe and the future colors I have in mind. So, I would have no way of knowing that the shoes were going up in price!!  By the way, the online video of this shoe was soooo out-o-date, that it didn't even feature some of colors offered.  I actually went on you tube and found more current QVC videos for the sandal so I could double check the colors.  Now that makes no sense QVC!!!  Disappointed customer for sure.

Honored Contributor

Re: Darn it .. Clarks price increase!!

@bluehydrangea

You can find them in 5 colors at 6pm.com for $55.25.

Regular Contributor

Thanks ... I will check them out!

Esteemed Contributor

At least in the U.S. the prices are for the most part reasonable. In Canada the Clarks shoe prices have no relationship to the value of the Canadian dollar. I regularly see shoes that sell in the U.S. for about $70-80 U.S. dollars being priced at $150 or more in Canada. But the reality is nobody will pay full price and the shoes end up on sale whether a one day sale or a mid season sandal sale.

Esteemed Contributor

Clarks is having a sale on their website. You might try this venue. I know a pair that I wanted were originally $110.00 and now it is down to $49.99. Also, DSW has some good sales on Clarks shoes.