Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dark Teal Arizona Soft Footbed

Might be in the minority, but the soft footbed is not very defined.  Make sure before you order.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Gorgeous dark teal in my favorite - the Arizona! However, I'm still "old school" and prefer the original footbed, which doesn't offer many of the new fashion colors in real leathers and suedes. I'd Heart these! I do, however, order from Birkenstock dot com when they have pretty sandals in only one of the other materials (not the "almost" plastic-like stuff!). 

My favorites for the summer are the toe-loops and I have a couple of each color since I never wear the same sandals twice in a week (or two).

Footwear is an investment to me. Have so many Birkenstocks they must be rotated to keep them beautiful and like new. As when working and wearing heels, when they begin to show wear and tear or have seen better days, they are donated to Charity.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

i have 5 pairs of Birks. My favorites are the first pair I bought because they conform so well to my foot. I have a high instep so they fit my feet well. I haven't tried a soft footbed.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I own around 30 pairs of Birkis/Birkenstocks - sandals and clogs.

I own several 2 strap and 3 strap sandals. Leather, Faux Leather and Suede,

I'm wearing a pair of Wine colored patent leather MaryJane Birkenstock Clogs right now.

I'm still wearing a pair of Navy, 2 Strap Leather Sandals, that I purchased from Costco around 22 years ago - for $40.

Soooooo comfortable.

Honored Contributor

They just arrived!  Thanks again @lolakimono   Arizona, suede, soft footbed are my favorites. 

B76658CF-0FAC-4225-80C8-CC8A3813F82F.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  Thank you so much for posting these teal suede

Arizonas. Anything teal or turquoise gets my attention and the soft footbeds are so comfortable for my arthritic feet.

Yesterday I tried to order these and they were sold out in my size. After leaving my information, I was contacted today and they were available. Yay! Even though I have about two dozen pairs of Birkenstocks, I ordered them. I guess I really don't have

enufstuff after all.

Honored Contributor

@Enufstuff wrote:

@lolakimono  Thank you so much for posting these teal suede

Arizonas. Anything teal or turquoise gets my attention and the soft footbeds are so comfortable for my arthritic feet.

Yesterday I tried to order these and they were sold out in my size. After leaving my information, I was contacted today and they were available. Yay! Even though I have about two dozen pairs of Birkenstocks, I ordered them. I guess I really don't have

enufstuff after all.

@Enufstuff 

Yay!  Wear them in good health.  I wear a lot of Birkenstocks in the summer, so when these popped up on Facebook I thought I should spread the word to my fellow devotees.

I have a very old aqua pair with a bling buckle that I purchased here, or else I would be getting a pair!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh 

I just ordered a pair for my mom.  She is visiting in August, and I think she will like a little pick me up.  I got her into Birkenstock about 15 years ago, so I know that she will like these.  

And, if for some wacky reason she doesn't like these, we wear the same size. Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

I saw another Birkenstock in the same color, the style is called Kyoto.

Shop Kyoto