Honored Contributor

Re: D&B Pebble Leather Domed Satchel w/Accessories

I think the red will come back too at some point, and OMG, as for that logo lock, we'll never see the end of that thing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

The 'logo lock' hobo is not the only handbag with this toggle lock. I have a Dooney ostrich hobo bought many years ago with this lock. And last year they had the snake hobo done with the lock also. The handbags I bought in the ostrich and the snake both have a large flat front pocket and they may be a tiny bit smaller than the Q version. Inside pockets differ depending upon when the bag was made. But this hobo style has been with Dooney for quite a while. And I don't see the style going away. The question is whether they continue to make the same pebbled leather version for Q at the same price.

ETA: Just reread the title of this post.... am I talking about the same handbag as your are Stevie?

Honored Contributor

LJ, it seems this thread has covered several handbags. I think the original focus of the thread was this one...

Dooney & Bourke Pebble Leather Domed Satchel w/Accessories - A240161

But there was some discussion later on of the ever-present logo lock too...

Dooney & Bourke Leather Hobo with Logo Lock and Accessories - A203807

Valued Contributor

I saw the red one in ""as is"" ""bin"" but I don't want to risk buying a very used bag... Besides I think I really like the brown one.... not buying anything anytime soon though Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't own the red, I do own the brown and it's very pretty. I can also say the green and black are very nice choices.

Honored Contributor

On 7/12/2014 tough_kitty said:

I saw the red one in "as is" "bin" but I don't want to risk buying a very used bag... Besides I think I really like the brown one.... not buying anything anytime soon though Smiley Happy

Sometimes the as-is stuff is perfect, of course sometimes it's not, but just so you know, even the as-is stuff can be returned. I've received a few real bummers from as-is, but most of the bags I've gotten that way have been just fine.

Valued Contributor

On 7/12/2014 stevieb said:

I saw the red one in "as is" "bin" but I don't want to risk buying a very used bag... Besides I think I really like the brown one.... not buying anything anytime soon though Smiley Happy

Sometimes the as-is stuff is perfect, of course sometimes it's not, but just so you know, even the as-is stuff can be returned. I've received a few real bummers from as-is, but most of the bags I've gotten that way have been just fine.

Well, I can't find it anymore. Ugh. So getting tired of QVC website - so disorganized!

Honored Contributor

On 7/12/2014 stevieb said:

Well, I can't find it anymore. Ugh. So getting tired of QVC website - so disorganized!

I was just checking the as-is myself and it apparently sold. There were none of these bags listed, but they pop up often.