Honored Contributor

D&B Pebble Leather Domed Satchel w/Accessories

Have Mercy! I just viewed the new aqua (A240161)...STUNNING! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I am just rationalizing with myself...I don't need anymore handbags...and I don't need them in every single color of the 64 Crayola box rainbow, but I can dream...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I will definitely be sitting on my hands during the show tonight though...praying the aqua will sell out in a blink of an eye.

I had my desires on this bag in the tomato/red when it was the TSV...maybe it will be back in that color toward Fall...{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Super Contributor

Re: D&B Pebble Leather Domed Satchel w/Accessories

I am admiring the Ivory. I wish they had put it on 6 easy pays though. I cannot quite swing it right now.

Honored Contributor

Careful on the ivory. I've been wanting one of the Dooney bags in ivory and was cautioned by some on these boards not to expect bone, or off white, but a sort of light yellow-ish beige. Still, the color looks so pretty when presented, I decided to take a chance and order the Stanwich. It's going back next week. It's not an unappealing color, but is not what I think of when I think of bone. It is definitely that light yellow-ish beige as described.

I'm on a bag buying hiatus, but were I not and if I could find a good sale, would love to have the Bristol, though now probably in one of the darker neutrals and would also adore having the Toledo mail satchel in turquoise and in black too.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

On 6/21/2014 stevieb said:

Careful on the ivory. I've been wanting one of the Dooney bags in ivory and was cautioned by some on these boards not to expect bone, or off white, but a sort of light yellow-ish beige. Still, the color looks so pretty when presented, I decided to take a chance and order the Stanwich. It's going back next week. It's not an unappealing color, but is not what I think of when I think of bone. It is definitely that light yellow-ish beige as described.

I'm on a bag buying hiatus, but were I not and if I could find a good sale, would love to have the Bristol, though now probably in one of the darker neutrals and would also adore having the Toledo mail satchel in turquoise and in black too.

I totally agree about the Ivory or Bone color. I ordered a bag in Bone and never even got it out of the box. I took one look at the color and packed it up and sent it back. It was just an indescribable color.
Respected Contributor

On 6/21/2014 diamondsforme said:

I totally agree about the Ivory or Bone color. I ordered a bag in Bone and never even got it out of the box. I took one look at the color and packed it up and sent it back. It was just an indescribable color.
This is such SAD NEWS! Thanks for the heads' up! I will redirect my coveting to the BLUE CROCO FINO SATCHEL! Thank you very much!!
Super Contributor

Caution. I saw this bag at the outlet. It is a very heavy bag. Some of the bags were amazing heavy, some lightweight. It is a substantial bag, thick straps, etc. Reminds me of Fall in the mountains somewhere.
Respected Contributor

skyblue: the Croco fino satchels and hobo were on sale at the dooney outlets earlier in the month. And they were able to ship them at the sale price (+ $7.50 for shipping + tax). Don't know what the return policy would be, you would have to ask, and there was no easy pay... But the price was amazing... under $120! I've ordered by phone from several of the outlets (Reading PA, Clinton CT, and Las Vegas) so I know that these outlets will ship if this handbag is available. And I've found them very helpful as long as you don't call at a busy time on a weekend. So if you want to call, do it first thing Monday morning. And I hope they still have the blue one in stock or can have it shipped from the warehouse at that great price.

I got the blue croco fino satchel (and a few other colors {#emotions_dlg.devil2}) and also the Tmoro in the hobo. The hobo is even less expensive and it's much lighter in weight. My favorite colors in the croco fino are the blue, ivy, bordeaux, and the tmoro.

The phone numbers are on the Dooney web site under the locations tab at the bottom of the home page.

Respected Contributor

You can compare the weight of the croco fino satchel and hobo from the listings here on Q. The hobo is almost a pound lighter than the satchel because it has less belting and the strap is lighter than the 2 handles.

Honored Contributor

On 6/21/2014 skyblue said:
On 6/21/2014 diamondsforme said:

This is such SAD NEWS! Thanks for the heads' up! I will redirect my coveting to the BLUE CROCO FINO SATCHEL! Thank you very much!!

Great choice, sky, now THAT is a beautiful bag!

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

The ivory would better be described as custard... It's actually very pretty, but it clearly has a yellowish tint and it simply wasn't what I wanted.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Thank you ladies for describing the Ivory. I thought the picture looked a bit yellowish. I wanted to see the presentation but I had to leave so I missed it. Now I know!