Honored Contributor

Cute Today's Special at HSN

[ Edited ]

They've got a cute embroidered mule-style shoe.  Go take a look and see what you think.  Mediums and wides. 

steven-natural-comfort-lora-embroidered-sneaker-mule-d-20170808144640337-560800_alt11.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Cute Today's Special at HSN

They are cute!   I can't decide which color to choose.   Love the free shipping, too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

RI thought the dusty rose shown would go nicely with D&C's new antique rose, of which I have a lot.  I also liked the gray. 

Honored Contributor

I like the black but not sure that style will be comfortable for me.

Honored Contributor

I love the style and I wear mules all year around, but I don't know about the colored stitching on them.  I would prefer a solid colored shoe or something less showy on my feet.  The while sole doesn't turn me on either.

i am on the fence about ordering.

Trusted Contributor

I think I'll get the bees.   I like that olive color. 

Honored Contributor

@Carmie  I love that style too.  Just slip on and go.  The white sole is rather summery but black would look too heavy. 

Contributor

Does anyone know how these mules fit? 

I looked at previous sneakers of his with the same sole natural comfort and half the ratings were 5 stars and half were 1 star.  Biggest complaint was the flexibility.

They are cute but I hate ordering then returning.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RKachina624 wrote:

@Carmie  I love that style too.  Just slip on and go.  The white sole is rather summery but black would look too heavy. 

I guess maybe it's just me.  I don't wear sneakers and I don't like white soles.  I never feel comfortable while wearing them and have no reason why.  Those mules have such thick white soles, which seem to be in fashion right now.

i liked the slip on booties, they looked so comfortable and I loved them in gray, but again...the same white thick soles.

oh well......

Respected Contributor

I did a double take when I was flipping channels. I think they're adorable and would have ordered them on the spot. Unfortunately, they're too flat for me -- I need at least a 1 1/2" lift.  :-(