Honored Contributor

Cute 'Shoe' Philosophy, LOL!

"Just because I don't have more feet, doesn't mean I don't need more shoes!".

Sorry in advance if no one else finds it funny....it made me think of my 'shoe-holic' friends, with much love!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Cute 'Shoe' Philosophy, LOL!

I think it's funny, it is sort of my motto too. However since I'm finding hardly worn shoes that I forgot I had, I'm calling a halt to buying for now. These are not old shoes mind you, so it's kind of like I have new shoes anyway. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I think it's funny, it is sort of my motto too. However since I'm finding hardly worn shoes that I forgot I had, I'm calling a halt to buying for now. These are not old shoes mind you, so it's kind of like I have new shoes anyway. 

@QVCkitty1

Me too!

I'm also 'finding' shoes/boots that I forgot I had, some barely worn and some never worn!

I too, am on a shoe hiatus, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I buy a lot of shoes ... and they last me forever because I rarely wear the same shoes two days in a row.  I have a "thing" about shoes and they have to "go with" whatever I'm wearing and where I'm going.  

If I find a shoe that I like and it's on sale - I'll buy multiple colors.  I'm still wearing shoes I bought in 2003 ... the year I broke my arm, was off work for four weeks and did a lot of shopping online!

I did recently donate some barely worn and unworn sandals that I could no longer wear.

Honored Contributor

I love shoes too! I am trying to be good. I’ve only bought 2 new pairs this year. That is a record for me. Since I have so many I am trying to wear the ones I have instead of buying new. Love having the perfect pair for each outfit though. 

Here are 2 more quotes I love about shoes...

501DAC88-C413-4F3A-A16E-47614CB7473A.jpeg

39ABF9B2-B0C2-4CF5-B8AD-1E03AFDAF5C0.jpeg