Valued Contributor

Sunday I ordered a pair of Clark's Brinkly sandals from the Macy's website.  They were $55 and i used a coupon and brought the price down to $38.50.  I bought them in beige/camo.  Absolutely adorable.  Cutest sandals

Honored Contributor

Re: Cute Clark's Cloudsteppers

Well you lead me into temptation. LOL. I want to the Macy's site, and found these sandals in leopard print. I have several pairs of this style, so I really wanted them. Alas, I had no coupon, but I did some sleuthing around the net, and found a great price on JCP.  Even paying full shipping, my total was 36.45, so the kitty gets another pair of sandals. 😱 Thanks for the tip !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I have three Cloudsteppers and they are super comfortable. Really nice feel on my feet.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @disneynut57 

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from Macy's website, just arrived (very fast) and they are just perfect.  Got such a great deal too..1st pair was 30% off and I believe the 2nd pair was 40% off.

Clarks too!     and they fit perfectly!!!!!

Thanks for making me look and I used up my credit that was just sitting there.

Esteemed Contributor

Ordered 2 pair of the Cloudsteppers sport thong sandal from Macy's on Wednesday night (the 21st) and received them this this morning (24th). Free shipping, and super fast delivery! Love this sandal - lightweight, sporty and so comfortable!

Valued Contributor

I have found Cloudsteppers run narrow.  Not good when you order a wide.