Honored Contributor

Cute Birkenstock Metallic Copper Rose

What do you think of these cute Birki's?  They are all leather even the foot bed in a suttle camo print?  I saw these at Famous Footwear and they are extremely comfortable.  I owned a pair of Birki's years ago and for some reason stopped wearing them.  The price is stopping me as they are $135 but I keep thinking about them.

Birkenstock Arizona Vintage Metallic Leather Sandal

Respected Contributor

Re: Cute Birkenstock Metallic Copper Rose

I love Birkenstocks and really like these. This style always fit my long and narrow feet, I can adjust the straps. Yes, they are expensive but I've found them to last a long time. I wear them all summer long and my feet love them. I still have my original pair of Arizonas that I got in the 80s. I only wear them out to get the mail now because they're quite long in the tooth, but they still feel so good. I think I paid $80 for them, which I considered at the time really expensive. When I think of the "price per wear", I'd guess they weren't so much after all. 

Esteemed Contributor

Cute!  Like the metallic.

Just be careful about width and soft footbed.

Sadly I am forbidden any more.  Too embarrassing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky 

HSN has that same sandal, same price, free shipping and 5-Flexpays. But limited sizes.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Pecky 

HSN has that same sandal, same price, free shipping and 5-Flexpays. But limited sizes.

Those offered by HSN don't have the leather upper.  Same classic style.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Pecky 

Those offered by HSN don't have the leather upper.  Same classic style.

@qbetzforreal This one on HSN is leather.  It's exactly like the one I saw at Famous Footwear.

Honored Contributor

Love Birkenstock's and this one is similar to what I have in black. Haven't purchased any in a few years. Does it still take a breaking in period to mold to your foot?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky OMG, I love those!  I wear Birkenstocks and love them.  I just bought a new pair on HSN for 99.00 on 4 flex pays and free shipping.  Not sure if they carry this particular one but you should check it out,  they are mostly $99 on their website.  They last forever, as you know so I would go for it.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky - I've been wearing Birkenstocks since I was in my 20's and I have a lot! That is how I found out about QVC!

I won't part with them, even my original men's Arizona. I also like Alegria now, and last summer found out about Spenco. But I have my navy Birks on today, and they have to be around 25 years old!

I love those! The print is so cute! I have the same style in metallic rose gold. If I didn't already have those I'd be very interested in these. The print on print makes them special!

Get them and enjoy wearing them!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I really like those sandals. The metallic leather is different.  I have a few pairs in that style and they are comfortable.

I am still wearing  Birkenstocks that are over 25 years old.  They last forever and are worth the price.  I have only ever had one pair that I wore out, only because I did gardening in them and walked in mud. After a few years, I had to toss them.

I probably own about 10 pairs that I rotate wearing.