Regular Contributor

I have high arches and hammer toes. My podiatrist recommended two shoe brands for me to wear...Sketchers Arch Fit and classic Crocs. My feet are  very happy these days!

Regular Contributor

@drizzelllaIf your Crocs are too tight, you can put your Crocs in the dryer for a short time to heat them up (or use a hair dryer). When warm, stuff with socks and such to stretch them. Wait about 30 minutes for them to cool. Should be good to go.

You may want to make sure you know where you need them to stretch and how much before you start. When they are warm, you're going to want to move quickly to stuff them.

Respected Contributor

I would love to be able to wear crocs...........

Respected Contributor

I love my Crocs but I only wear the Freesail style.  They are not big and bulky like the originals.  

Honored Contributor

@Zoe wrote:

@drizzelllaIf your Crocs are too tight, you can put your Crocs in the dryer for a short time to heat them up (or use a hair dryer). When warm, stuff with socks and such to stretch them. Wait about 30 minutes for them to cool. Should be good to go.

You may want to make sure you know where you need them to stretch and how much before you start. When they are warm, you're going to want to move quickly to stuff them.

Thanks, for the suggestion. The Crocs are not tight. It is the strap that catches on my baby toe and pushes the toe away from my other toes.

Regular Contributor

@drizzelllaSorry if I misunderstood. But maybe that tip might help others with fit issues. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Zoe wrote:

@drizzelllaSorry if I misunderstood. But maybe that tip might help others with fit issues. Smiley Happy

Excellent point.

Respected Contributor

@Zoe wrote:

i do this and put shoe stretcher in. I had a pair of hoka slides that needed to be wider-works great.

Respected Contributor

i got my husband to wear a pair of crocs, too. I got a leather sandel style, from the website or kohl's and he will wear those. They are comfy on his  sensitive, diabetic feet.

Respected Contributor

Crocs are very very popular with teens. My 14 yr. old DS gets a new pair every year. I order the charms from Amazon or Etsy. He has one shoe with Anime charms and the other shoe is basketball charms (Jordan, LeBron & Kobe). He's on his school's basketball team and every time we pull up to a game all of the players are wearing Crocs with their uniforms. They change to their sneakers right before game time. I look aroung the gym and pratically every teen in there is wearing Crocs.