Trusted Contributor

I've been looking for cream-natural color crochet knit shoes on a comfortable flexible sole, maybe a low to medium height wedge style. I'd like them to go with light color jeans, summer dresses, and a Sak crochet bag in that color that I love to carry in warm weather.

Do any of you shoe lovers have suggestions? I have seen pancake flat styles but those are uncomfortable for me.

Thanks for any and all ideas!

Esteemed Contributor

@Thats Me I recently did some research for a comfortable sandal for a trip to Florida.

I found OrthoFeet and I purchased a stretch knit pair of fisherman sandals, I believe they call them Laguna stretch knit or something similar......they are great!  If you go to the website which is the name dot com, you can search "stretch knit".   They have it in sneakers and MaryJane's too.  I just also ordered a pair of those.  They are not cheap but are well made,true to size and actually comfortable from the moment you put them on, totally worth it and Podiastrist Accepted!   Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal @Thanks, those are cute! If only they were available in the color I'm looking for...I'd splurge. They look like shoes I would love. I'll keep them in mind. Thanks again!