Esteemed Contributor

Courtney is doing fine with the shoes

She really doesn't need help.  Why have Jane in a little box piping in? Just my opinion. I'm sure some like it but I think it's irritating.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Occasional Contributor

Re: Courtney is doing fine with the shoes

why is Jane not there tonight?? dont get it... 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lainie wrote:

why is Jane not there tonight?? dont get it... 

Another thread said she was in quarantine because she was in Florida.  Don't know don't care,none of my business really. I just don't get why she has to be on camera but whatever.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Jane is piping in from home during Courtney's presentation?   Sounds awkward and unnecessary.  But, who knows, Courtney may appreciate Jane's company and support.

Trusted Contributor

@Lainie She went to a "covid hotspot", Disney land or world, on vacation and has to quarantine for 14 days before going anywhere.  Apparently a Pennsylvania rule. 

Super Contributor

Exactly it was Disney world. Fair trade to me.  However there was a comment that they're going to start doing some of these remotes from their own homes like Gina's in her closet and supposedly she was setting up Courtney Courtney's gonna have one that's not quite like that but it'll be fun. It's just absurdity

Super Contributor

I turned it off!  Extremely confusing with the three people commenting on one shoe, one person especially was irritating...

Yes, it is a Pennsylvania quarantine thing but really.  I know a few people who did not go to WDW for vacation but took kids to college in southern states and came back and had to take some vacation or personal time if they could not work from home due to the quarantine rules.   Jane working from home is too much.  She was not going to let anyone steal her show.

Frequent Contributor

I've gotten to really like Courtney.  To me, she is one of the better hosts on QVC,  Very informatiave, describes the items she presents nicely. I enjoy watching her. 

Super Contributor

Agree. She is not going to let ANYONE steal her show! She maybe trying to hang on to her job with all the younger host coming on board. Yeah 3 people talking about a shoe??? Kinda silly IMO.

Honored Contributor

@colover wrote:

Agree. She is not going to let ANYONE steal her show! She maybe trying to hang on to her job with all the younger host coming on board. Yeah 3 people talking about a shoe??? Kinda silly IMO.

It's not her making these decisions.  It's management.