Esteemed Contributor

Comfortiva Weekly Special Value

Has anyone tried Comfortiva shoes?  There is a Weekly Special Value (A414706 Comfortiva Suede Smoking Slippers - Marybeth) that looks good, but I am not familiar with this brand, have not seen a presentation, and my feet are hard to fit.

I would love to hear about your experiences with this brand!

Honored Contributor

Re: Comfortiva Weekly Special Value

I believe this brand is a spin-off from Sofft shoes.  They've just appeared this year.  I've gotten a couple pairs from Zulily and like them a lot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Kachina624

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Has anyone tried Comfortiva shoes?  There is a Weekly Special Value (A414706 Comfortiva Suede Smoking Slippers - Marybeth) that looks good, but I am not familiar with this brand, have not seen a presentation, and my feet are hard to fit.

I would love to hear about your experiences with this brand!

I bought a pair of low wedge sandals 2 years ago and I love them. The fit is perfect for me and they are so comfortable! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Comfortiva is made by Softspots company. Those smoking slippers look really comfy.  Not a bad price either for leather shoes.

On Shoes dot com this shoe is described as 'true to size'.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Lisa Y!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @SilleeMee, I didn't think to google! I found a good review in Nordstrom and that this is a really good price.  I ordered 2 sizes anyway (mine and one up) because I ordered Sofft shoes several years ago, they were expensive and ran short, ouch, and I barely wore them.  So I am throwing away $10 because I will have to return a pair, but the price is still good.  I just hope one of them fits....