Trusted Contributor

Re: Comfortable office flats?

Thanks @lulu1!  The cole haan ive purchased have had a stiff footbed so when I bent my foot to step, it rubbed in the back of the heel instead if flexing with my foots movement.  I think those fitflop snakeskin flats are adorable and would look cute with ankle length pants and even black jeans.  

Respected Contributor

@Mrsq2022wrote:

Thanks @lulu1!  The cole haan ive purchased have had a stiff footbed so when I bent my foot to step, it rubbed in the back of the heel instead if flexing with my foots movement.  I think those fitflop snakeskin flats are adorable and would look cute with ankle length pants and even black jeans.  

@Mrsq2022

I wear Cole Haan ballet flats with the flexible backs.  I must have every color of their older version.  You can get great buys on them at Sak's Off 5th and Nordstrom Rack.  They run true to size.

The fit flops are super comfy.

Respected Contributor

I just tried A302229 in gold.  It's from Clarks.  I always take 1/2 size smaller in Clarks, and this was no exception.  I haven't worn ANY shoe without that "MaryJane" strap across it in years.  (The shoe just flops off my heel.)  But I think I'm going to be able to wear this one and I'm SO happy about it.  Not sure if it's *quite* dressy enough for the office, but I'm retired now. Smiley Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Occasional Contributor

I have heard good things about Tieks flats; available only online I think.  They come in many colors & run about $175.  Good luck in your search!

Respected Contributor

Michael Kors, so comfortable 

Respected Contributor

Have you tried Naturalizer shoes?  I have many shoes from Naturalizer in all types from pumps to loafers and many flats that I wear to work.    I have several pairs that are similar to the one lolakomino posted from Nordstrom.  But of course sllightly different  - one is a tweed black/white, another bronze and black, one is bone and black and many others in different styles.  I just purchased a style named Saben because it came in blue suede and I also bought the same shoe in rose gold.  Both are great and comfortable.  If you are not already familiar with the Naturalizer brand, check out their website.

Contributor

Most comfortable flat I have ever found is Vionic Women's Chill Larrun Loafer, if you can still find them.  They are wonderful and so soft with great support.

Respected Contributor

Take a look at Vionic Hydra slip-on shoes. Their website has them on sale. I have two pair and love them. May not be as dressy as you are looking for at a work job.

Regular Contributor

I just bought a pair of Anne Klein loafers on the clearance rack at one of my local department stores. Love them!
It is what it is!!!