Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Aetrex and some Cole Haan shoes.

I know Cole Haan was comfortable when Nike owned them, but I'm not sure now.  I've only seen a few reviews for their shoes.

I do love and own their handbags though!

@itiswhatitis, I can't vouch for any Cole Haan shoes other than the style I recently bought in both black and Maple Sugar (good neutral):

shoes

@suzyQ3, This is a nice looking shoe.  One I would def wear.  I like wedges.  I should look for some reviews for Cole Haan.  

Enjoy your purchase, they are really nice.

*Call Tyrone*
Occasional Contributor

Fitflops

Occasional Contributor

Fitflops

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Colinka wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Libbylady wrote:

Hotter Shoes from England..... cute and much like a Clarks fit.

Very, very interesting.  They have a USA website for ordering.

Love, love, love them! Remind me of Clarks in earlier days.

Some of the present Hotter employees used to work for Clarks back in the days when Clarks were still made in the UK.  Hotter frequently offers 40% discounts with free shipping both ways.  Downside is shipping is slow, and there is a long wait for your refund/credit if you need to return.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Comfortable Shoe Brands

[ Edited ]

Comfort shoe brand for medium to wide feet.......Finn Comfort, made in Germany.  Pricey--my last pair was $220--but worth it.  They are all leather; handcrafted; no glue.  Insoles are washable, removable and replaceable.  Had my Java slides for years and can't wear them out.  I've just ordered a pair of Alegria Palomas--more stylish and half the price of Finns, but I bet they'll last only half as long and be half as comfortable.  We will see.

Esteemed Contributor

Another couple might be Frye and Ugg.  I don't own any of either, but I've seen reviews for Ugg shoes/boots/slippers.

*Call Tyrone*
Occasional Contributor

BIRKENSTOCK - BRING THEM BACK!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@The Bod wrote:

BIRKENSTOCK - BRING THEM BACK!!!!!

They're sold in other stores.  Why not just buy elsewhere?  Just wondering.

*Call Tyrone*
Super Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Aetrex and some Cole Haan shoes.

I know Cole Haan was comfortable when Nike owned them, but I'm not sure now.  I've only seen a few reviews for their shoes.

I do love and own their handbags though!

@itiswhatitis, I can't vouch for any Cole Haan shoes other than the style I recently bought in both black and Maple Sugar (good neutral):

shoes

Congrats on your purchases, SuzyQ3 - they look great as well as looking very comfortable!  And good for you for purchasing the Black and the Maple Sugar colors - I checked out the Maple Sugar color and it's indeed a great neutral:

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 @MissRose722

I checked the Cole Haan site and they have another wedge (same name) with a little tie knot bow on top.  All very very nice shoes.

*Call Tyrone*