Honored Contributor

Re: Comfort: Fly London VS Clarks Which Do You Like? Why?

@culebra wrote:

No comparison - FLY LONDON all the way.  All Clarks does is rip off FLY London styles.

@culebraFly London surely was available for years befor Clarks ever showed their similar style!

Trusted Contributor

Slowly,but surely,I am becoming a Fly London fan.  I have nerve damage in my feet and legs.  There is something about the way Fly London distributes my weight over the wedge sole that makes their shoes unbelievably comfortable for me. There is very little pressure on my toes.  I recently tried on a pair of Clark's with a similar wedge.  No comparison,in my opinion. I'll take Fly London for comfort!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Grnidkjun wrote:

@ECBG

IMG_1257.PNG

@Grnidkjun,This was my first pair of FL.  I think Yito, the one that laces up and has the leather strips is my most favorite style.  I have them in black patent.  So widsh they made them in white patent.  I have the white leather and they just aren't as pretty.

Honored Contributor

Out of the two shoes pictured, I would take Clarks but not wear them.  However, I feel FLY London is all trendy shoes.  Back in the 70's platforms were popular.  Then it died down and now they are back.  I owned a pair with a 4 in. wedge.  Back in the 70's they were fun to wear.  I'm in my mid 60's and I am not wearing something so on trend (FLY London) or if Clarks has the same platforms, I will not wear.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength