New Contributor

Coach Factory online sale/questions for Coach experts

OK, so I GOT AN INVITE! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} You remember your first time, right? Anyway...I would like to get a great deal on a purse that isn't made for the factoy outlet (not that there's anything terribly wrong with that) so I'm comparing what I see on the sale site with coach.com.

So far I think I have only found one purse, the Madison patent Marielle. It has the same style number on both websites but the sale one had the 'F'. Is that usual when it is on the sale site or is this a version for the factory sale? The description is the same.

I have found other purses with similar names to ones on coach.com but there are noticable differences and the style numbers don't match up so I'm assuming those are factory only. For example there's a Kristin leather flap on the factory site and a Kristin leather zip tote on coach.com. Am I correct to assume that all retail Kristins would still be showing on the coach website?

Then there are purses with names that aren't listed on the Coach site and don't seem to have ever been offered in regular retail. I am looking at purseblog but is there any where else I can check for old style names?

Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!