Honored Contributor

Re: Coach Bags: Attention Shoppers

I don't care for the Peanuts cross-over. That's the last thing I'd want on my bag. I'm not a child. It's a deal-breaker.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 Hi Cindy said:

I did not know that Coach did a crossover with the Peanuts characters. All sold out, doggone it. How cute was this:

Adorable. I heard a few things came back in stock but I am sure they are gone now. I think these bags sold out in a few days, if that.

Respected Contributor

I did not know that Coach did a crossover with the Peanuts characters. All sold out, doggone it. How cute was this:

Thanks so much to Hi Cindy and Laura14 (who mentioned some bags might still be available). I went on a hunt. Adored Peanuts since I was a teen, still do. Never thought the comic strips were for kids, humor too subtle.

Found my favorite, Woodstock:

A bucket bag, which I adore! Expecting it to arrive Christmas Eve. Sigh.

Occasional Contributor

I also have a Coach bag I bought in the 1990s at Macy's, but I am afraid to use it because it is unlined. I have taken it to a coach store, shoe maker, & shoe repair stores & nobody is willing to put a lining in it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My husband bought it for me & asks me often why I don't use it. It is beautiful & I would love to carry it, but 1 spill & it is ruined.

Honored Contributor

I got the pink Coach bag in the first picture in a pearlized ivory several years ago on Rue LaLa. Always got lots of compliments on it, but somewhere deep inside it had a security sensor that went off every time I entered or exited a store. Finally, one day I was in Lowe's, it set an alarm off. I told the clerk what an annoyance it was. She took it and inactivated the sensor permanently.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/21/2014 1Professor said:

Thanks so much to Hi Cindy and Laura14 (who mentioned some bags might still be available). I went on a hunt. Adored Peanuts since I was a teen, still do. Never thought the comic strips were for kids, humor too subtle.

Oh how wonderful; something truly special. I love Woodstock too. I know you will enjoy it for years !!

Honored Contributor

On 12/21/2014 1Professor said:

Congratulations!! So cute

Trusted Contributor

I have the first bag in Patent leather. It grabbed me, when I was just browsing, in a full price Coach store in Portland, probably a couple of years ago. Very pretty bag, and the sizemakes it usable as a Crossbody. I think the Peanuts crossover is fun and whimsical, and it's subtle, not overdone. Of course it's not everyone's taste, but I don't think it has anything to do with being childlike. It might indicate someone who has kept a spirit of youthfulness and adventure, even if youth has long since bid adios!
Esteemed Contributor

Coach is back 12/28: myhabit.com with some mark-downs today if anyone is interested. I like the black and gray signature cloth tote, however, I have an Oryany on the way.

Coach Women's Peyton Signature Cora Domed Satchel, Light Khaki/Saddle

Coach Women's Peyton Leather Nancy Satchel, Blue Ink

Coach Women's Peyton Leather Pocket Tote, Saddle

Coach Women's Signature Stripe Tote, Black/White