Honored Contributor

We're there any Clarks shoes in the show tonight ? I was in and out, but I thought it was odd if the brand wasn't represented.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I only watched sporadically tonight, but I did see one pair of Clarks.  Nothing spectacular.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I did not watch but earlier today I did view the shoes that would be on TV for sale.  Clarks had one pair that I had never seen before and I did not think they were very attractive.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I watched about an hour of the show.  I didn't see any Clarks on the show, but I think I saw one pair on line.  There may have been more, but they were only offered to the crowd in NYC.

Valued Contributor

I say, thank God for small favors. I'm so sick of Amy and her photos and Clark's in general. Especially when JT gets her hands on the brand and we hear all about her travels wearing any number of these shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several pairs of Clarks Clogs that I love. Unfortunately 6 other pairs separated --- the leather top from the sole, which I had to toss. Clarks are not made well anymore -- plus the much higher prices. The worst part is the inconsistent sizing --- if they don't fit properly, you have to return and pay the return postage.

Go to clarksusa.com. At least, on this site -- they pay shipping both ways.

I'm also tired of their BORING presentations.