Esteemed Contributor

@Flatbush 

I now live in Oxnard, CA.

I don't miss Brooklyn at all -- because it's not the same city I grew up in - and the people I knew back then have all moved away. But - I have great memories of New York. I used to love going to Radio City -- and the Roseland Ballroom - which was on West 52nd St. - off Broadway - across the street from the Ed Sullivan Theatre. My last job in NY was working for Hilton International - in the Waldorf Astoria Hotel. That was my favorite job - with wonderful people.

Respected Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

@Newlife Clarks, like most other brands, has a loyal following.

My foot is narrow, so Clarks are to wide for me.  I don't care for the few styles that they show in narrow width.

Return8ng the tsv.  ordered 9 1/2 N.  Too wide.  No adjustment except in the heel.  They need to carry Slenders.

Esteemed Contributor

Clarks shoe sizing is inconsistant (as are other brands). I own Clarks shoes in sizes 7.5W to 8M to 8.5M.

As to comfort, it's a must for me to try on shoes in person in store.

Respected Contributor
If any of you live in the NorthEast and have a DSW Shoe Warehouse best you, they have so many Clark’s styles in there now. I walked into DSW the other day and couldn’t believe how many were in there. Some fashionable styles that Q doesn’t carry along w/some frumpy style also. I bought 2 nice modern styles at good prices ..
Honored Contributor

I have not bought Clarks in years and have stopped buying Earth brand too because of the S&H. I like Fly London, but need more shoes like I need a hole in the head.LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
If any of you live in the NorthEast and have a DSW Shoe Warehouse best you, they have so many Clark’s styles in there now. I walked into DSW the other day and couldn’t believe how many were in there. Some fashionable styles that Q doesn’t carry along w/some frumpy style also. I bought 2 nice modern styles at good prices ..

FYI:  DSW is here in the South, too.  Love DSW, but I can't say I've ever checked out the Clarks there. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

I am too scared to try different brands. I must have over 100 of Skechers and Bobs. All fit great.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ChillyTulip wrote:

Some of the styles are cute but I find their sizes too inconsistent and need to try them on before buying.  And I refuse to pay for shipping for shoes.

You can almost always find Clarks for less money at other sites...and with free shipping and often a promo code.  Shoes is my fav site.

Super Contributor

For the price of Clark's shoes, why do they not put in any arch support?