Respected Contributor

Clarks shoes have way too much airtime. I change the channel. 

Trusted Contributor

Clarks makes so many more stylish shoes than those shown on QVC. The Lexi and the Leisa bottoms are way too "sensible" looking for me. They have far edgier styles that are just as comfortable. I cringed when I saw the photos of Amy wearing theTSV shoes. Her mom's shoes were much cuter, IMO.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Frequent Contributor

I'm glad we are all different and there are choices. I love Clarks and the TSV. Ive had a lot of PF foot issues last year and Clarks, Earth shoes really help. I got 2 pair. And i think they are pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the cutest pair of Clarks flip-flop sandals on a Facebook ad yesterday....I went to their website and saw quite a few similar sandals that I liked. Today I checked the Q selection of Clarks sandals - not one of those styles available on their website is offered at the Q. I agree with the OP - the majority of Clarks on the Q are frumpy to me. That's not to say that Clarks doesn't offer some cute shoes elsewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

I have many pairs of Clarks shoes - I wear size 6-1/2 wide - and QVC presents lots of wides. My recent favorite is their Ashland Joy - I purchased 2 pairs: black and brown. I also like their cheyn madi: I purchased 2 pairs: navy and tan. They're so comfortable and I love Clarks leather!!!! I purchased 2 other pairs of Clarks As-Is and they were mis-sized as both pairs fell off my feet. QVC wouldn't credit me the return shipping of $15.00 as I packed them together in the same box that they sent to me. I emailed customer svce and they wouldn't budge. 

I also purchased several other pairs of Clarks shoes from other sites on here that had FREE return shipping - fortunately those shoes also fit perfectly.

It's very hard to buy shoes on-line --- and yes - Clarks sizing changed. 

Respected Contributor

I really like many of the Clark shoes, but I need to try them on before I buy.

I just don't want to take a chance of them not being comfortable or not fitting and have to return them. 

Valued Contributor

@Newlife Clarks, like most other brands, has a loyal following.

My foot is narrow, so Clarks are to wide for me.  I don't care for the few styles that they show in narrow width.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Flatbush 

I assume u live in Brooklyn. I'm a Brooklynnite - grew up in Crown Heights when it was NICE. Moved to California many years ago.

Respected Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@Flatbush 

I assume u live in Brooklyn. I'm a Brooklynnite - grew up in Crown Heights when it was NICE. Moved to California many years ago.

I was born in Gravesend, moved to Flatbush and now live in Southern CA.

Good to meet you.I miss Brooklyn, do you?

Respected Contributor

Clark's has far more styles of shoes (that are not so frumpy) than are shown on QVC. Check out Clark's website. Amazon and Zappos carries a wide variety as well.