Occasional Contributor

Hi, everyone!  Is it just me, or are Clarks shoe styles on QVC becoming more and more frumpy??? 

Honored Contributor

They are all looking the same to me, and not appealing. JMO

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It's just you -  Thousands of QVC shoppers buy their Clarks over and over.

I haven't bought any for years, but I agree with those who do that the Clarks are more attractive and probably more comfortable for many women than the ugly clunky shoes with wide ankle straps that sell for twice as much  That's a style that always looks tacky to me.

Super Contributor

Some of the styles are cute but I find their sizes too inconsistent and need to try them on before buying.  And I refuse to pay for shipping for shoes.

Occasional Contributor

For me, Clarks shoes are the best.  It's all about the comfort and for my feet, Clarks are the best.  I own many, many pairs of Clarks and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.  The styles suit my taste just fine.  Whatever works for the individual is what they should purchase.  No complaints here with Clarks.  Have a lovely day! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I find them very frumpy and uncomfortable.  The sizes never fit. I wear a 10 in any shoe I buy... Clarks are always weird fitting... a 10 but my heal slips or they are tight in the toe box.   I bought a few pairs over the years and ended up donating to Good Will. NEVER AGAIN!

Respected Contributor

Very frumpy and uncomfortable.  Not for me.

Honored Contributor
  1. Frumpaliscious. But people seem to prefer them over anything new based on recent comments. 
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I find them very frumpy and uncomfortable.  The sizes never fit. I wear a 10 in any shoe I buy... Clarks are always weird fitting... a 10 but my heal slips or they are tight in the toe box.   I bought a few pairs over the years and ended up donating to Good Will. NEVER AGAIN!

@SeaMaiden  .. I agree with you.... something happened with the Clarks shoes ... for about a year now they just don’t fit right ... I have sent 3 pairs back & I never had to do that before ... they were always my go-to shoe but, not anymore 😢

Respected Contributor
@Bonanzajellybean..😂😂.. don’t let Jane T hear u.. she loves them all and especially the Lexi. She states she has like 10 different colors..