Esteemed Contributor

I just wanted to let people know that Macy's is having a 30% off sale on many of these shoes. They just showed a shoe A349335 for $82.00 plus $5.50 shipping and handling. Macy's has it for $63 plus free shipping and handling. 

Just a suggestion for your consideration.

Regular Contributor

@elated wrote:

I just wanted to let people know that Macy's is having a 30% off sale on many of these shoes. They just showed a shoe A349335 for $82.00 plus $5.50 shipping and handling. Macy's has it for $63 plus free shipping and handling. 

Thank You!  Several times I have seen dept. store prices better than the Q.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I can't remember the last time I bought shoes from Q.  I can always find them for less elsewhere (along with almost everything they sell).  Macy's often has good promo codes. Shoes dotcom is one of my favorites and always has promo codes going plus free shipping.  Shoes dotcom sends me even better promo codes by email since I joined their email list.  

Respected Contributor

Also check out Amazon and Zulily. Amazon has a good selection of Clarks shoes and Zulily has been featuring them for the last couple of days.