Honored Contributor

Their summer sandal selection is awful.  Earth has more styles than Clarks.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clarks - What is going on?

Like another said - most Q shoes look like Birkies.      (awful and ugly)

Looking club-footed is 'in'.

(ahhh   slipper time)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Do you remember when QVC carried White Mountain footwear?    

I bought several pairs of their sandals with the toe loop.  WM still sells them ... called Carly Leather Sandal.  I have three pairs left that I haven't worn yet.  I think I paid less than $25 a pair ... the price is now $59 on WM's website.

I also bought four pairs of sandals from LandsEnd before I retired in 2010 ... also still wearing those.  

I have one pair of Birkies that I bought at QVC probably 12/13 years ago.  Sitll wearing them too!

I wear mostly LandsEnd Gatas in the summer ... so those sandals will probably last me until the end of my life.  I have the Gatas in just about every color and print LE sold.  Comfortable and fun to wear different color footwear.

Respected Contributor

Clark's has always been known primarily for shoes of comfort. Vince Camuto, Sam Edelman, Franco Sarto, Katy Perry and Fly London to name a few are more fashionable and trendy. Check 'em out!

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

Clark's has always been known primarily for shoes of comfort. Vince Camuto, Sam Edelman, Franco Sarto, Katy Perry and Fly London to name a few are more fashionable and trendy. Check 'em out!

Actually, I have some Clark’s from a few years ago that are cute and comfortable, the two can coexist.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Diva on The Q    Actually, Clarks on QVC is known for their comfort, sensible shoes.  The Clarks brand overall has several fashion, and dare I say, sexy shoes.  Go to other retail sites and you'll find Clarks shoes for all occasions.  Many styles you'll never see on QVC (at least that bet has been holding true for years & years).

QVC always, always narrows down their selections to what they think their general demographic customer of yore will buy.  They do that for every brand and genre of item they sell.  Just look at the narrow selection of beauty brands, and the shade selections within each brand.

QVC peaks my interest, then I go to other retail online sites and find better styles and prices, in a lot of instances. 

Respected Contributor

i agree @Katcat1 .   even though i don't need anymore sandals, i was looking forward to seeing what clark's had this year.  what a disappointment.  i did want one pair of flat comfort sandals with ankle straps (the older i get,  i am finding i feel much more secure with ankle straps) ... and anyway, i saw some cute earth sandals on the Q, but i shopped around and found the same thing on another website at a fraction of the cost !   

Esteemed Contributor

Q leans towards the orthopedic look with their selection of Clarks.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have many pairs of Clarks. They used to have great clogs (now - not so much). I've purchased several pairs of their Medora line and recently Ashland Joy. I buy multiples. I don't remember Clarks for sandals.

Valued Contributor

I was in the Clark's store last Friday, and I was appalled at the lousy selection of shoes. There was really nothing new or cute in there like there used to be. I was so disappointed.