Frequent Contributor

Clarks Unstructured Women's Un.Loop Slip-on Fit?

Hi All! I would appreciate your inputs about the fit of Clarks Unstructured Women's Un.Loop Slip-on is/are? Depending on the shoe, I can comfortably wear a 10 or 11Narrow...really I'm a 10.5N but most companies don't make shoes in that size. So do they fit in the heel? Are they tight and difficult to put on? I want to order a pair but concerned which size to order. Thank you in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Clarks Unstructured Women's Un.Loop Slip-on Fit?

I am a 6.5. When I saw a pair of Privo rain boots, I contacted Clarks directly for sizing help and they worked out great.

We are here to help you

Feel free to contact us if you have questions about a specific style, your order – or even want to learn more about our company.

Hours: (EST)

Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm

Saturday, 9:30am to 4:00pm

Phone:

Toll free 800-211-5461

Email:

Contact the Consumer Services Team using the contact form below. We respond to emails as quickly as possible, in the order in which they are received.

If you have questions about a specific product, please include the style number. All of our shoes have a five-digit number printed on the inside of the shoe that begins with a 2, 3, 7 or 8. All of our accessories have style numbers that are six digits long and are listed on the product detail page.

When you initially contact us, please let us know how you would prefer to be reached – by phone or by email.

Super Contributor

There are 407 reviews on these Clarks shoes on www.Zappos.com . Just put the name of the shoe in the search and click on the reviews.

If you are doubtful about which size to order you might consider ordering two pairs -- one of each size (since they are on easy-pay) and keep the pair that fits and send back the other pair. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have 2 pair of these Unstructured Un-Loop and they are my most comfortable casual shoe. They are not tight, quality made and easy to get on. I go with my normal size which is 11M although I do not wear heavy socks. I would go with my regular size.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you everyone! I appreciate you sharing your experiences with these shoes...I think I will order two pairs in a 10 and 11. I will also call Clarks CS and ask them how their narrow runs in these shoes...I checked at Amazon.com and they have a large assortment at some very good prices! Thank you all again!

Esteemed Contributor

I many times find shoes at shoeboy. com.
Valued Contributor

I just received these shoes in a 10 wide, my normal size. Length wise they are perfect. However they are a bit snug. Normally I don't have issues ordering from q with shoes. But these are very high quality. The heal has a nice thick pad in the back by the ankle. So I think that makes it a bit snug. Being all leather I am keeping them, just need a break in period for me. But they are comfy for standing!
Frequent Contributor

Thank you everyone for your comments and suggestions. I ordered these shoes in a 10N and was surprised at how snug and alittle difficult to put on. No way could I wear even a thin sock...so I went on Amazon.com and ordered a size 10M which was alittle snug also but I can wear them with a thin sock...so my question is, do these shoes stretch out from wearing them...so that as the day goes along, they become even more comfortable? Again thank you all!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you lolakimono for providing Clark's CS information.

I called them and they were very helpful...suggested that I not size up. To try to wear the 10N for awhile inside the house to break them in, incase I wanted to return them.... they are normally a snug fit but adjust after wearing awhile...she said I could try a Med with a heavier sock but it would really depend upon what I was comfortable with.

Guess I am just pleasantly surprised that the Narrow in this style is really a narrow.

I purchased both a 10N and 10M from Amazon and with keep both now. They are very nice!

Again thank you all for your suggestions and comments, I appreciate your help!

Honored Contributor

On 10/10/2014 SrFitness said:

Thank you lolakimono for providing Clark's CS information.

I called them and they were very helpful...suggested that I not size up.

Glad to hear that they were able to help you. I thought they did a great job on the phone when I talked to them about the Privo boots. Who knew that sizing for shoes could be the source of so much angst!