Trusted Contributor

@Bluecage wrote:
Ain't that funny... That's exactly the reason I like them! Smiley Happy

Me too!!

New Contributor

I was wondering if the wide will accommodate having bunions. Do you know if they are plenty wide? Thanks!

Contributor

I ordered four pair  Smiley Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

@TxBrunett wrote:

I ordered four pair  Smiley Embarassed

Ha!  Good for you!  I ordered one pair, but wanted four! Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@misschristy wrote:

I normally stick to leather shoes, but I purchased three pairs of summer Cloudsteppers at my local store.  They are all non-leather material - two pairs of sneakers and one is a slip on type of sneaker.  I wore these in NY, sometimes walking 8 miles in a day and they were so comfortable.  They had give to them and I was really pleased.  I believe they just developed these non-leather materials to have flexibility.  I wouldn't hesitate to try these boots, as Cloudsteppers are really like walking on clouds.

@misschristy  Thank you for that!  I saw they weren't leather, but ordered anyway because of the footbed (I haven't tried the cloud yet).  I feel better knowing they only are made in synthetic and that you like yours!  (I ordered the aubergine.)

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

It's not even leather......they can keep it!  Shoes and boots that don't breathe kill my feet.!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the brown pair. I was hesitant but I really liked them. Hopefully, they will be ok when I get them.

Respected Contributor

@KonaKat wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

I saw a preview on FB this morning in my newsfeed . . . and now I can't see it!

If you pull up Jane Treacy's FB page, you will find it there. I just spotted it and ordered today.

Thank you -- I thought it was Jane who had posted it, but I just couldn't see it when I went back to find it!

Esteemed Contributor

Non leather and they're over 70 dollars?  wow!  Where's the value.  Easy pass on these.  I can't believe anybody is paying that much money for shoes that aren't even real leather, lol

Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@misschristy wrote:

I normally stick to leather shoes, but I purchased three pairs of summer Cloudsteppers at my local store.  They are all non-leather material - two pairs of sneakers and one is a slip on type of sneaker.  I wore these in NY, sometimes walking 8 miles in a day and they were so comfortable.  They had give to them and I was really pleased.  I believe they just developed these non-leather materials to have flexibility.  I wouldn't hesitate to try these boots, as Cloudsteppers are really like walking on clouds.

@misschristy  Thank you for that!  I saw they weren't leather, but ordered anyway because of the footbed (I haven't tried the cloud yet).  I feel better knowing they only are made in synthetic and that you like yours!  (I ordered the aubergine.)

I also ordered one pair in the gray; really thought about the aubergine, but thought better.

I also went onto the Clark's website and noticed they have the same ones in "synthetic nubuck" for $120.  To me, this was a very good price especially with the free s&h.

Hope everyone loves theirs.