Honored Contributor

Ladies, congrats if you love Clarks.  If, however, you expect these to have the comfort of Fly London, they aren't equal at all.

I tried to wear this sole at work for a day and was in extreme pain.

Honored Contributor

I own some Clarks that are extremely comfortable and you don't know you are wearing shoes.  Fly London is a trendy look.  I am not saying they are not comfortable because I do not own a pair.  However, one pair is enough as they all look alike.  Everyone has different taste so what may good for you is not good for me, etc.  Cat HappyHeartCat Tongue

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I have a love/hate relationship with this brand.   I have many pairs, some that I love and are super comfy but others are awful and uncomfortable.   I find the older the pairs, the better.  Last several pairs I've bought, all different styles  including shoes and sandals have not been the same comfort or quality.   I have stopped purchasingSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I've had Clark sandals that were super comfortable, but I don't have any experience with this TSV.  I don't care for the super thick sporty wedge look, but I have seen similar styles elsewhere. Since it was a TSV in the past there should be some reviews that might help potential buyers. However, what works for one might not work for someone else. 

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I have a love/hate relationship with this brand.   I have many pairs, some that I love and are super comfy but others are awful and uncomfortable.   I find the older the pairs, the better.  Last several pairs I've bought, all different styles  including shoes and sandals have not been the same comfort or quality.   I have stopped purchasingSmiley Sad

You conveyed my thoughts. Clarks isn't what it used to be. Last pair returned immediately. Inferior workmanship. No longer purchasing.
Trusted Contributor

I liked the cloud steppers then ordered the fisherman's shoe which isn't even close. I kept them but inserted a Sorbottiane insole instead. It's slightly better, not much to the shoe at all, it's more about the design than comfort or durability.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I own some Clarks that are extremely comfortable and you don't know you are wearing shoes.  Fly London is a trendy look.  I am not saying they are not comfortable because I do not own a pair.  However, one pair is enough as they all look alike.  Everyone has different taste so what may good for you is not good for me, etc.  Cat HappyHeartCat Tongue

@Katcat1,That's exactly why I worded my post the way I did and said I hoped everyone who finds Clarks works for them continues to do well.

I was speaking specifically to the style of the sole.

If they work for you, enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

I would never keep a pair of uncomfortable shoes. I own over 70 paris of shoes - and they're all very comfortable. That's why my "very old feet" don't hurt. Shoes should feel comfortable from the moment u put them on. You shouldn't have to add things in the shoe to fit!!!!! Also, be sure you're wearing the correct size - and width.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

You conveyed my thoughts. Clarks isn't what it used to be. Last pair returned immediately. Inferior workmanship. No longer purchasing.

@Sweet_Serenity@LindaSal,Ladies, I'm having a lot of success with Dansco as well.  

Honored Contributor

After seeing them touted (heavily) on the Q I picked up 2 pairs at their outlet.

While comfortable to wear the soles wore out within about 6 months leaving me with a dangerously slick surface!

Meanwhile I have Sanitas that I wear near exclusively for work, etc. and after a couple of years the wear on the sole is minimal! Still has functioning tread! And the uppers are still in mint condition! Unfortunately they don't make anything, in my opinion, ultra feminine for dressier occasions...

I need a sexy orthepedic shoe! lol