Honored Contributor

This year I had to send back 3 pairs of shoes because of sizing.  Two pairs of shoes and one pair of boots.  What is going on?  I only wear Clarks because I can wear straight from the box in comfort.  I am sure Clarks is aware of the problem and wherever the shoes are being made Clarks needs to stop having that vendor make shoes.  Anyone else having problems?

kindness is strength
Contributor

I have also sent back some Clark shoes and boots due to a bad fit. Either too small or the heel is slipping. What I do now when I see any Clarks shoes I like is go to Amazon and see if they also offer the shoes. Even if QVC has a better price, I read the Amazon reviews. I can always count on those reviews to steer me to or away from that particular shoe. In general, I no longer order Clarks boots as I have sent back more than I've kept. Since I wear a size 10, I can't just order up a half a size, I have to go up to size 11 and sometimes that just won't work. 

Super Contributor

I've had the same problem with Clarks, but also Skechers and Earth brands. No more purchasing shoes from QVC.  Enough is enough!

Respected Contributor

I find Clark's shoes to be 1/2 to a whole size too big.  Can't really order them from QVC, with all the shipping and return shipping prices.  Smiley Sad 

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Trusted Contributor

The past several years it appears that QVC has a sizing problem with shoes, boots and clothing.  When reading reviews the problems seem to be across many of their brands so I hesitate to blame the brand.   I don't have as much of a problem with the same brands when buying from B&M.     I have suggested before that based on what designers have said that QVC buys the designs and they have the products made and delivered directly to QVC warehouses.  How many times have we heard designers say that the products are delivered to the Q and they have to buy their own product or that they do not see the product until coming to present it on air.   I like being able to shop from home during the winter but at least when I buy in person I take home a product that fits and is good quality.   "The faster I go the behinder I get.".    That can be said in the manufacturing industry.   Quality control seems to be lacking while they are trying to keep up with demand.  We hear about the recalls on so many products and we experience the problems of quality and fit with increased prices.  We all understand increased prices but we expect to get quality in return.

Trusted Contributor

I have had to stop buying shoes and boots from QVC for the same reason~FIT.  I have spend WAY too much returning footwear that does not fit.  I don't have a problem when I buy in B&M stores, or from Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

Same here- I can wear anything from an 8 1/2 M - 9 W in Clarks. All depends on the style! I  read reviews first to gauge better - but  most often I need b&m stores for shoe purchases. 

Esteemed Contributor

Clarks sizing issues started for me around 5 years ago. I ordered  2 pairs of Clarks - closed toe shoes -- from their website, Clarksusa.com. Had to send both pairs back as they were too BIG. Prior to this, I ordered many pairs of Clarks clogs from QVC and the fit was perfect --- except for the problems of 6 pairs of clogs separating -- the top leather part from the sole. I don't think it's only Clarks shoes from the Q. Clarks (and other brands) started making their shoes longer and a bit wider, since many people buy shoes on-line. Clarks found that most of the returns were due to the shoes being too tight. So - what did dumb Clarks do??? They made them longer/wider, since many people put in their own orthotics and whatever else it takes to fit the shoes to their feet. Silly!!!!!!!!! Now - I will never buy shoes on-line.

If u want Clarks, check out their website Clarksusa.com - free shipping both ways.