Respected Contributor

Clarks Leather Triple Adjust Wedge Sandals - Annadel Orchid

LESS expensive on Amazon and additional colors- Just FYI

Honored Contributor

Re: Clarks Leather Triple Adjust Wedge Sandals - Annadel Orchid

We have to shop!  Sometimes QVC has the better price, sometimes Amazon does, and sometimes right here in town a local merchant does.

The searching can be frustrating but it's necessary.  At least the Internet lets us shop from our chairs.  I remember my mother traisping all over town to see if she could find savings -  she had no choice because her budget was very limited and when she was buying new, she didn't want to settle.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops

Since I am not an online shopper, I still travel all over town looking for bargins & SS discounts.

Me personally, the Q offers colors that B&M stores do not have.

I am a gadget gal, so I always look forward to the Q's gadget shows then shop around to see if I can find them elsewhere.  In my neck of the wood BBB has them.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I was surprized when i found a pair of $100 Keen sandals on Amazon for $72. Quite a good savings. Someone here on the boards advised looking there before ordering from Keen's website.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought quite  a few Clarks  from Amazon

They also have Mark Fisher  beauties....which I also bought  <3

..............and sketchers,Rykas ,ect

Esteemed Contributor

I have not seen the Clarks Annadel Orchid sandal in bricks and mortar stores yet including Macy's. This shoe was a recent Showstopper in Canada on The Shopping Channel (which has been rebranded as Today's Shopping Choice. The one day showstopper price was $89.99 which is fair. I find it hard to believe that this style would sell at $150 CDN if it's selling on QVC for a lot less money. 

I was at a Clarks outlet store where the shoes were all $79.99 U.S. And there was a promotion of buy one pair of shoes and get the second pair for $20.

I saw a lot of other similar Clarks sandals including the Helio Float and Caslynn Shea sandals at the outlet store.

Esteemed Contributor

I ended up sending these sandals back to TSC. One of the shoes did not fit very well. The footbed was the right length and was comfortable but the two bottom straps need redesigning and a less stiff suede. The middle strap isn't adjustable and digs in to your foot when you are walking.

Respected Contributor

bought mine for $54

Respected Contributor

I have been finding the opposite- Finding more of a selection (color, etc) on Amazon

Respected Contributor

I just purchased mine on Amazon for $30 less than QVC price!