Regular Contributor

Clarks Leather Slip on A276089

I purchased a couple pairs of these sandals this summer and I love them but the soles seem to stick to certain floors.  I fell down a flight of stairs wearing one pair and now today another pair of those sandals have stuck to the floor and I've almost fallen twice!! 

Has anyone else problems with this?  I doubt QVC/Clarks will do anything about it since I've had them late spring/early summer but I don't think I will wear again!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Clarks Leather Slip on A276089

I'd be on the phone PDQ calling Clark's, and don't wear them again.  Get your money back before you're seriously injured. Too bad, cute shoe. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I have worn two pair for over a year and  never had this problem.  Recently bought a third pair and they are fine too.  Sorry you are having this issue.

Respected Contributor

Check the shoes and make sure that it is still stitched to the sole. Clarks had a big problem with them separating. People would just suddenly walk out of them because they came apart. Clark's made good on them if you called. You could order other shoes from their website.

I have had it happen with two pairs. It didn't happen right away but after wearing for quite a while.

Contributor

I have had this exact experience with my  large sandal collection.  The tops literally come off of the bottoms of my shoes.  I have contacted the company and they told me to send both pairs in for inspection.  I had to call and complain because they told me to send them in for inspection but did not account for shipping their defective shoes to them.  They did send me a postage paid return label after I complained, but why should I pay to send them my defective shoes for inspection.  They  tell me they will become their property and to pick out a 1st 2nd and 3rd pick of equal shoes but there aren't any sandals left on thier website....won't be collecting clarks anymore.  I have more that I am sure will be failing....hoping my boots don't do this as the were a big investment.

Respected Contributor

I didn't have to send mine back...they just had me read the inside info and where they were made. I guess they knew from that.