Clarks Leather Slides w/ Bead Detail - Lexi Myrtle

I just bought these for my sister for 30.00 less on Amazon.   Really QVC?  71.00?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Clarks Leather Slides w/ Bead Detail - Lexi Myrtle

Amazon prices, $39.95-$85.00, are determined by chosen color. Sizes are broken. How wonderful that you were able to find a pair at a lower price! 

Super Contributor

I've found that QVC has a rea!ly good range of colors and sizes for Clark's. I agree that on other websites you can often find the same styles, but with broken up colors and sizes. So it is often hit or miss. QVC sometimes sforeems to have a better inventory than Clark's itself! I think that may be why you see the higher prices on the Q - they don't end up with those broken up availabilities. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ivyjo  Isn't it amazing the differentials of prices amazon vs qvc?  I also do shopping on amazon for the same shoes on the q for big time dollars less - I shop for skechers mostly because there are many styles I love.  I can also find different colors, same styles that the q doesn't even offer.

If I see a style on the q that I'd love to have I always shop around on a few sites and find them for MUCH less, no s/h BOTH ways and many times no tax as well.  It is extremely rare that I don't in fact.

Honored Contributor

I think it all depends on how picky you are on colors.  During the summer, I was looking for some clarks.  Amazon had them, but the color I wanted was the top of their price range.  The low end of the price range was a color like orange.  If the color works out, it can be a great deal.