Regular Contributor

Clarks Ingalls Lace ankle boots...question if you own these...

I own a pair of Clarks clogs in a 7, but I was wondering about the sizing on this boot. Do they run true to size for you? The reviews were so mixed. Sounds like they may run small and narrow. I plan to wear them with socks for winter. Thanks for any help you can give me!
Respected Contributor

Re: Clarks Ingalls Lace ankle boots...question if you own these...

Is this for item A26978? If so I take a 10M, always. I tried these in both a M and W as per the reviews of them being narrow. The wide was comfortable and a little more roomy than what I am used to, but not too wide the only thing I did not like was that it was loose around my ankle. The M fit well, nice and snug around my ankle. I do not wear thick socks, usually the thin trouser socks and they work perfectly with the M. You may think I am nuts, but I really love this shoe so I kept the wide as well as I felt it would be more comfortable when I have lots of walking to do or maybe I decide to wear a little heaver sock.

Regular Contributor

Re: Clarks Ingalls Lace ankle boots...question if you own these...

Yes, it's A236978. They look so cute! They just got the navy back in stock too. So, you wouldn't size up though? Maybe just try a wide huh. Shoe shopping on the internet is hard. lol