Esteemed Contributor

I just checked the reviews for this Clarks shoe that was a TSV a few days ago ---- a LOSER!!!! How could they pitch a shoe and talk about it endlessly --- and for it to be so uncomfortable. I didn't order as I had a bad feeling. Have u received ur shoes? What do u think?

Trusted Contributor

Wow, those reviews are bad! Sounds as if they're going to get backed up in returns if they don't fit anyone. Saw only one review that sounded like they were keeping them out if two pages. I would think twice ordering Clarks after reading those reviews.

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad to hear it runs narrow because so does my foot.  It ought to be perfect for me. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Re: Clarks Daelyn Monarch

[ Edited ]

Hi Ladies;

Well I was one of the unlucky one's!! Boy, are these shoes an epic fail...Really very narrow and toe box is extremely small, quite frankly I'm disgusted that Clarks and QVC shipped these out. If they knew there were size and cut issues they should NEVER have been sold to customers!! How could they not know that these shoes were less then perfect!! I have never, ever had a problem with Clarks but I'll be honest I'm beyond disgusted with Clarks and QVC right now. Ordered two pairs and back they go! Buyer beware!! Woman Mad

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

It not only runs narrow -- but the toe box isn't shaped properly. QVC should pay shipping (both ways) to customers.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kivah  Its really infuriating when they praise a product to the moon and back knowing it's defective in some way.  They do this often; I've been a victim more than once.  It totally ruins their credibility.  I should get my shoes tomorrow so we'll see how they fit.

Respected Contributor

I used to like Clarks shoes.  They used to look good and were comfortable.  Since they moved the manufacturing from England to China, I can no longer wear them.  The last several times I have ordered from QVC, I had to return.  I kept telling myself I wouldn't buy again, but I would see a pair I liked and thought I will try one more time.  Should have known as each time had to return.  I hope I learned my lesson and won't take any more chances.  The issues were fit and manufacturing defects.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Clarks is not what it used to be. My last attempt to purchase was my last. Dansko- Fly London-Earth are my favorite. Qvc might reimburse returns? Sizing information misleading. Not good customer service. Last fiasco, Clinton Kelly inferior workmanship and fabrication. When it comes to clothes not buying. Talbots- Macy's -Nordstrom's, Thank you very much. Someone commented hosts selling tactics praising shoes didn't fit properly. You begin to feel betrayed. Realize hyping sells. Indeed! Tragic commentary... Qvc company, Who used to value quailty, Don't see trend changing.
Respected Contributor

I have these and like them very much.  

I read the two posted reviews that appeared before the TSV day and ordered a W rather than my usual medium, and probably could have stayed with the M as these are wider than I like. I'll have to put something in the heel area to keep them from slipping as I have a very narrow heel.

However, they have my favorite bottom, the Daelynn. I have 4 other pair of the Daelynn Hill and wear them to death! The black ones even went to a formal Gala on my feet and I looked nice, was a bit taller, and so comfortable the entire evening in my wide leg black pants (Linea), and gorgeous sparkly 20's style top and jewelry and the Daelynn Hill shoes.

Hope these give me as much wear this fall and winter with longer trousers and boot cut slim jeans.  I don't like them with ankle pants as they visually shorten the legs with that high vamp.  The plum suede is lovely.

They are comfy, have a nice toe shape so they don't look too clunky peeking out from my pants leg, and seem to be good quality.  Great price; I am pleased!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kivah@Sweet_Serenity @Kathy 23  @SammySiamese  @Blingqueen23  I got my shoes today and must say, they fit like a glove.  Plenty of toe room.  I can see where some might find them too narrow because they are, for a medium width.  I expected them to look big and clunky (size 11 here) but they're tapered and look very nice on the foot.  Very lightweight and comfortable.  Now I wish I'd gotten another pair.   The rust color looks suspiciously like burgundy but that might be the light inside. .