Esteemed Contributor

I watched the presentation last night and today --- I couldn't resist. I ordered the Arla Shaylie Sandal in RED!!!! I like the Free Shipping. This would be my first pair of Cloud Steppers.

Have any of you ordered this TSV - which color?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clarks Cloud Steppers, TSV

I ordered it in sand. I've been looking for a flat style sandal with a triple strap front and a backstrap. I didn't want to spend $100 for something to have on my feet to do errands. I like both the Clarks and the Earth brand. I thought these were budget friendly and worth a try.

Honored Contributor

I love Clarks Cloud Steppers!  Ordered the TSV in black.

Respected Contributor

Haven't tried Cloud Steppers before, but live in my Clark's so gave it a try, in Black!  

Esteemed Contributor

Most of my shoes are Birkenstocks and Clarks --- it's all I can wear. I need 6-1/2 to 7 wide --- and QVC is now carrying many wides. I like all the different colors and enjoy matching my clothes to my shoes. Hoping Clarks start selling their leather CLOGS again - love them.

Respected Contributor

I was just thinking, fabric has replaced leather and they are still a $50 bill.

I don't think I'm going to try, someone in the reviews said the straps are "fixed", just hate sending anything back.

Trusted Contributor

I waited too long to decide, but got on wait list for navy. I liked the sand, too, but no wait list left on that color. They'll be my first time trying Clark's, too

Esteemed Contributor

I decided to cancel --- I have 70 pairs of shoes, mostly Clarks. To all of u who ordered these Cloud Steppers, enjoy!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered it in navy. I received the shoe today and just love them. They are comfortable and nice looking. I am glad I ordered them

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I ordered it in navy. I received the shoe today and just love them. They are comfortable and nice looking. I am glad I ordered them

@elated

My blue ones arrived ... 

I agree - comfortable and nice looking.