Esteemed Contributor

Clarks Annadel Eirwyn sandals

I think these Clarks sandals, Annadel Eirwyn, are cute and I have tried them in a bricks and mortar store. I have tried the 7.5M, 8M, 8.5M, and 7.5W and the 8M fits me the best. The 7.5W is too loose in the heel as the strap is too loose even when tightened all the way. They do have a lightweight sole bottom, they are lighter in weight than other Clarks sandals with similar bottoms like the Caslynn bottom.

I wish I had bought these Annadel Eirwyn sandals in black at the Clarks outlet store in Las Vegas but since Hudson's Bay in Canada is having a 1 day half off sale, I ordered them online as they are sold out in the closest bricks and mortar store. I would never pay $150 CDN full price for these sandals but half off or $75 CDN is a good price in Canada even if I don't get free shipping.

QVC does have these shoes at a great price too, they are item A299094. Too bad that QVC doesn't ship to Canada or I might have bought them from QVC. I was thinking of having them sent to a relative in the U.S. but now I don't have to.

http://www.qvc.com/Clarks-Leather-Cork-Wedge-Sandals---Annadel-Eirwyn.product.A299094.html?sc=NAVLIS...

Clarks Leather Cork Wedge Sandals - Annadel Eirwyn - A299094

Trusted Contributor

Re: Clarks Annadel Eirwyn sandals

That's bad they don't ship to you. Will the QvcUK? Nice you have a relative to help!

Esteemed Contributor

@StraytoStay

No, QVCUK won't ship to Canada nor the U.S. either. But that's OK, I am getting the shoes from Hudson's Bay instead on sale. At least I have tried on various sizes in store so I know how the shoes fit!

Honored Contributor

@TY I purchased these exact shoes in navy from Zulily.  Much less expensive than QVC or Clarks.  I'm not sure they are still available since Zulily has very quick turnaround of merchandise (I got mine a month ago).  I don't know if they ship to Canada, but you can inquire for future purchases.

Esteemed Contributor

Hudson's Bay delivered the shoes quickly but alas, the velcro closures were digging into my ankles. I tried adjusting the straps but the velcro is too close to the edges of the strap so it's not comfortable as I can feel the velcro pokey edges. So I took the shoes back to the store for a refund. I lose out on shipping but at least I can return them in store. Darn, I have no luck buying shoes off the internet!

Regular Contributor

These shoes are super cute on the foot.  My only concern is that the sole is narrow compared to some other Clarks wedge shoes and I would likely have to practice walking in them at home before taking them out and about.  For those that mentioned Zulily, I bought a pair from them as well.  It took abut 3 weeks for me to receive them and of course, with the majority of Zulily purchases, they are not returnable.  A big drawback when shopping Zulily.

Valued Contributor

I think these shoes are cute too. I happened to see them in a brick and mortar store a few weeks ago. My eye was immediately drawn to them and the style has been something I've wanted. When I picked them up I couldn't believe how light they were. They weighed next to nothing and I noticed a nice amount of padding on the footbed as well. I wasn't about to wait in the crowded shoe department since I hate when you wait in a long line only to find out they don't have your size. Since they were Clarks I looked then up on the Q when I got home and found them. I was even more pleased that they had them in black which the store only had them in the sand. The reviews on the Q I noticed most reviewers said this shoe ran short so I changed my order from my regular 8M to an 8 1/2M. It seems the way the show is shaped, some toes were up to the edge or heels hanging a little over. Hopefully the little extra room I ordered will do the trick. Smiley Happy