Valued Contributor

I received my boots A270737  from the TSV a few days ago. They are adorable and light weight. The only problem is the boots feel tight on the top of my feet, more on my left foot. I have always worn an 8 medium with Clarks. Do you think I should exchange for 8 wide or 8 1/2 medium? I bought Earth Origins boots in 8 1/2 medium for extra sock room. Love my Earth Origins, so comfy, but they are a bit too big. Wearable, but my foot moves around. I've never worn a wide shoe, but I don't want the boot moving around on my foot. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you and Happy New Year!

Respected Contributor

Re: Clarks 8 1/2M or 8 Wide?

I wish I could help you but not sure what you should do but thought I would throw this out there - I wonder if you went up a half size with the Clarks boots it would allow your foot to slide back a bit towards the heel and allow the top more room?  

Valued Contributor

Good point. I think I'll give it a try. Thank you for responding. Happy New Year!

Esteemed Contributor

In boots I usually go up a half or full size for fit.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's very important to wear the correct size shoes/boots. I suggest u go to a shoe store and let them measure ur feet for size and width. I wear 7 wide - and will never size up or down. If 7 wide doesn't fit me, I'll pass on the shoes. Many people suffer from feet problems due to wearing the wrong size. Crammed toes, hammer toes, just being in pain. I've noticed that the "last" in Clarks has changed - as well as other shoe brands. It's harder to order on-line.