Trusted Contributor
On 3/29/2015 sparklestar said:
On 3/29/2015 K9buddy said:
On 3/29/2015 K9buddy said:

Awful knows awful.

Glad you said that for everyone to see what kind of person you are!

Stop harassing me ... you're such a miserable naggy person.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm expressing my opinion about the awful shoes you posted. If you don't like my disagreeing with you, please put me on ignore, Thank you in advance, By the way, did you notice that the mods deleted your awful knows awful comment???

Stop pretending or I will post your threatening comment you made to me, again.

Do yourself a favor and get some help.

There's something seriously wrong with you. You keep talking about a threat, but if there was one, the mods would know about it and do something about it. Sorry, but there is absolutely no grain of salt to what you say. Put me on ignore please. Thanks in advance.
Trusted Contributor
That shoe with the chain sure looks uncomfortable.
Super Contributor
On 3/29/2015 vaccinia said:

Thanks for posting this! Love Orla Kiely and wasn't aware of this collab.

You're welcome. There were a lot of other styles. Reminded me of the "mod look." Chunky heels.

Orla Beatrice Cream

I kinda like this look! Thanks for the post.

One more thing sparklestar, I seriously think that what you are experiencing constitutes cyber-stalking and I would suggest that you report it. I am sure that I am not the only one who has noticed this.

Respected Contributor

Hi Sparklestar (like your name). I love these shoes you posted. I've been eyeing these, but now the ones you posted appeal much more to my liking.

Sole Society - Libry - Flats

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor

People.........GROW UP! You're acting like 12-year olds.

What's that old saying....."Different strokes for different folks"? Everyone is entitled to state their opinion without being attacked for it.

I'm getting so disappointed in these boards. Everything, no matter how minor, has to turn into an argument.

Trusted Contributor
Lol Crisso.
Respected Contributor
On 3/30/2015 paShar said:

What's that old saying....."Different strokes for different folks"? Everyone is entitled to state their opinion without being attacked for it.

I'm getting so disappointed in these boards. Everything, no matter how minor, has to turn into an argument.

I think we don't always know the entire story of what goes on here. I did a lot of reading the forums yesterday and I think in this case poor Sparklestar was being harrassed on other threads.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Trusted Contributor
On 3/30/2015 Karnerblue said:

I think we don't always know the entire story of what goes on here. I did a lot of reading the forums yesterday and I think in this case poor Sparklestar was being harrassed on other threads.

How do you define harassed? Someone can only be harassed if they choose to here. There's the ignore button, but some people choose to engage in the so called harassment by making nasty personal attacks. While you're doing you detective work, look at her comments that were quoted that she either deleted or the mods deleted. I believe the mods see her as the offender.
Trusted Contributor
On 3/30/2015 Crisso said:

paShar, there is much more involved here. Sparklestar has been followed around the forums for some time now. I even remember when it started and how she was told/threatened, by that poster, that this would happen. It has now reached ridiculous levels, which is why I suggested that she report it as this is without a doubt cyber-stalking.

She has reported numerous people to the mods. I'm sure she would have reported a "threat" and if there was one, the mods would have done something. Don't you think so? She doesn't need your 'suggestion'. She is a serial reporter to the mods. Honestly, you have no idea what's been going on behind the scenes, so I wouldn't suppose things you really know nothing about. Lol to your defending someone who is not being harassed or threatened. All of those accusations are in your mind. Also, I would consider your continued comments and 'suggestions' to be harassment and defamation of the so-called threatener.
Super Contributor
On 3/30/2015 K9buddy said:
On 3/30/2015 Crisso said:

paShar, there is much more involved here. Sparklestar has been followed around the forums for some time now. I even remember when it started and how she was told/threatened, by that poster, that this would happen. It has now reached ridiculous levels, which is why I suggested that she report it as this is without a doubt cyber-stalking.

She has reported numerous people to the mods. I'm sure she would have reported a "threat" and if there was one, the mods would have done something. Don't you think so? She doesn't need your 'suggestion'. She is a serial reporter to the mods. Honestly, you have no idea what's been going on behind the scenes, so I wouldn't suppose things you really know nothing about. Lol to your defending someone who is not being harassed or threatened. All of those accusations are in your mind. Also, I would consider your continued comments and 'suggestions' to be harassment and defamation of the so-called threatener.

How do you know this? I am asking because I have no idea who reports me or others. I really would like to know.