Esteemed Contributor

So cute.  Would be an added touch of interest.  Must be comfortable too, looks like they are.  Life is short.

Super Contributor

Thanks to all Smiley Happy  I'm gonna switch up but still get leopard!   The HSN one looks a little less bulky..  and I'm thinking the comment about less is better with skinny jeans is good advice.  

Honored Contributor

@Darlink wrote:

The Clark Grace Piper is a ballerina flat, not a loafer. Completely different style shoe.

It’s always good to have other options, don’t you think ? 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Um...........just no. How many times would you really wear them? I try to stick with the classics. 

Honored Contributor

The nicest pair of leopard lower heel shoes I thought were beautiful were from Kate Spade a few years back.  Not for me but they were exceptional.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I think you need to wait until you get them and try them on with your jeans and see how you like the look.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Um...........just no. How many times would you really wear them? I try to stick with the classics. 

It really depends on the rest of you wardrobe, you could get a lot of wear.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan