Super Contributor

I purchased these shoes but having second thoughts.   I'm think they will might look clunky and make my feet look big.   I just haven't had good luck ordering shoes on line.    Do you think they will look good with skinny jeans like the Kim Gravel zippered one I got recently?

clarks.jpg

Honored Contributor

@LillyBee2 

Sure, why not?

Rebecca Minkoff bag and leopard loafers #fallstyle #styleblogger

Respected Contributor

I say go for it!  I love animal prints (not snake) especially leopard.  I think these shoes would look great and if you could find a leopard print scarf to tie it all together, how cute would that be?!

Esteemed Contributor

@LillyBee2  I think they are adorable!  They look comfy too.  I wanted to buy them but just recently bought another pair of Skechers and am trying to be good!  Go ahead, enjoy.

Respected Contributor

i think they are cute and they look really nice with those jeans! 

Respected Contributor

I love the print but I would like them to have less coverage on the top, coverage like the Ashland Bubble loafer, but not with the loafer details on top.

It kind of makes them look like old-lady shoes.

Respected Contributor

Check out the TS on HSN today:

CA469D9E-A46E-4607-9AA1-C2A99E2DD9CB.png

Honored Contributor

@LillyBee2 wrote:

I purchased these shoes but having second thoughts.   I'm think they will might look clunky and make my feet look big.   I just haven't had good luck ordering shoes on line.    Do you think they will look good with skinny jeans like the Kim Gravel zippered one I got recently?

clarks.jpg

@LillyBee2 , check out Clark’s website and type in grace piper, they are cute leopard flats, and not as clunky.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1   With any skinny jeans, I tend to scale down the bulk of the shoe to a slimmer flat or bootie...otherwise ankles look like “cankles”!

Contributor

The Clark Grace Piper is a ballerina flat, not a loafer. Completely different style shoe.