Honored Contributor

Flipping through the shopping channels this morning here and hsn and just saw the ones with Elise in her 9A hour (A376113). They're $45.00 here but they're on hns2 for $39.00. Not quite as many colors on hsn probably because they've been there for some time now. Go there if you're buying these. Just saying.

Super Contributor

Re: Clark's Cloudsteppers

[ Edited ]

I was going to post the same thing..  Just saw your post  - and they are the same shoe...  Totally worth getting from HSN and saving money!!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Flipping through the shopping channels this morning here and hsn and just saw the ones with Elise in her 9A hour (A376113). They're $45.00 here but they're on hns2 for $39.00. Not quite as many colors on hsn probably because they've been there for some time now. Go there if you're buying these. Just saying.

@PINKdogWOOD   Sorry, late to your thread. I need to go up 1/2 size in Cloudsteppers if you haven't worn them before. 

Re: Clark's Cloudsteppers

[ Edited ]

I would like to know why every time you have a Clark's  cloud steppers as a today special you never never never carry him in  Narrows it's just not fair to the rest of us I can't be the only one in this country that wears narrows.

Respected Contributor

I tried Cloudsteppers.  Amy Oleskin from Clarks brags and praises them and is always showing her "puppet" with the layers and layers of comfort.  The shoes I tried did not offer any special comfort, in spite of what Amy and our own Jane Treacy insist is the highest level of shoe comfort. NOT. 

Honored Contributor

I love them . 8 W is my size. Cloud steppers are heaven to me.

Respected Contributor

They are also available on the DSW site for 49.98.

I've checked their site for many different brands that Q sells and in most cases, their prices are lower, plus free shipping if they don't have in the store.  Their CS is impeccable and there's no long wait to see the return on the cc. 

Just suggesting an option.