Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Clark’s Breeze Sea Thong Sandals

I’m watching Amy and Pat present these thong sandals and I wear them all the time in the summer.  I own the black patent and red and the Clark’s representatve Amy is right - the toe post and foot bed are so comfortable. I wear a 7 1/2 and went to the 8 as recommended and they are a perfect fit.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Clark’s Breeze Sea Thong Sandals

I love this sandal and have at least 10 pairs, lets see if I can name them, white, 2 black, 2 bronze, red, pink, pink print. I think I need a demin pair to round out the wardrobe Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox   I have to hold myself back from ordering more colors!  When you say black, do you have the new black patent?  They are gorgeous. 😃

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic 

I do and I foget to wear them, I think at the end of the Summer the pinks and red Might going to the collection box, that is might, they are not big so there is always space for them

@itsmagic wrote:

@I am still oxox   I have to hold myself back from ordering more colors!  When you say black, do you have the new black patent?  They are gorgeous. 😃

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

I just ordered these yesterday from Amazon, $25 cheaper AND already shipped!

Respected Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I just ordered these yesterday from Amazon, $25 cheaper AND already shipped!

You are a very smart shopper.  I've found the same thing.  Nice to get your purchase in a couple of day instead of weeks and for far less money.

Super Contributor

These sandals are at Nordstrom's rack this week for $29.99 and always for $39.99 at DSW!

Honored Contributor

I LOVE these sandals and have 4 pair of them. Wear them all the time. My last pair I got from AMZ for way less--they are the black patent----so comfy. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love them too!! I got a pair of the rose gold from shoes.com. I used a coupon & got free shipping. Cost about $25!!

Honored Contributor

I’ve got a couple pairs and love them. I’m wearing pink ones right now!