Contributor
I just want to reiterate that when Clarks never mentions a shoe is leather, it's not leather. I've been disappointed before and the Ashley Bubble is some other man-made material. I can't wear man-made material because it hurts my bunions too much. Also I just Googled this shoe and it sells for 20 to $30 cheaper just about everywhere else. No idea why it's way over $70 on QVC this morning. Looks like the same styles to me.
Honored Contributor

Re: Clark's Ashley Bubble shoes

Do you mean the Ashland Bubble?  If so the description says leather upper.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@lovessister2   @Imaoldhippie is correct.   I have the Ashland Bubble in black and for me they are very comfortable and the uppers are leather.  Purchased them here last Spring if my memory is correct, along with another couple of Clarks styles at the same time.

Respected Contributor

I have a few pairs of Ashland Bubbles and they are definately leather.  I think it is the Clark's Cloud Stepper line that is all man-made materials.  Those I can't wear.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clark's Ashland Bubble shoes

I remember, in the past, when the host/vendor would present these shoes (and other styles) -- they would say "this pair is NOT leather." I think it was the SNAKE!!!! I noticed that they haven't done that lately and wondered if they were all leather.