Respected Contributor

I was barely awake this am.  Turned tv on.  Shoes, boring, they never have my narrow.  And how in the world do you order shoes on tv???  When I go to a store I have boxes all over the floor.  But What they have Narrows in the Ashland Bubble Loafer!!  In loads of colors!!  Thankyou!  I have this shoe in black and burgundy, wore them to death last winter. And I know my size. So I ordered black snake and navy in my 9 1/2 N.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clark USA Lady--thank you

@Shawnie wrote:

I was barely awake this am.  Turned tv on.  Shoes, boring, they never have my narrow.  And how in the world do you order shoes on tv???  When I go to a store I have boxes all over the floor.  But What they have Narrows in the Ashland Bubble Loafer!!  In loads of colors!!  Thankyou!  I have this shoe in black and burgundy, wore them to death last winter. And I know my size. So I ordered black snake and navy in my 9 1/2 N.  

@Shawnie ..... good luck with any of the Clarks shoes that you order this year .... the sizing is so completely off ... even compared to a shoe that you ordered last year if you order the same shoe this year it will not fit right ... 3 out of 3 of the Clarks shoes that I ordered in the last few months had to be returned .... Clarks must have another country making their shoes ... not only did their prices go up but their quality went down big time .. so sad 😭 

Super Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Yay! I'm so happy for you. You're right, the Q doesn't offer enough narrows so it is exciting when a narrow shows up. Glad you were able to stock up on some basics! Have a great day.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the comments!  I will go to my store and try them on then.  

Honored Contributor

I have NO sizing issues with Clarks at all!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

thanks for comment

Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I have NO sizing issues with Clarks at all!

I don't either. Every pair of Clarks I have ever bought -- including a pair of sandals this spring -- has fit perfectly.