Respected Contributor

That stripe is called the Rand and I love it in this shoe, nice added interest!  Also love the sawtooth sole, all very modern and in style now.  Ordered the black.

Occasional Contributor

I thought this shoe was cute and diffeerent.  The only problem is that yet again Clarks does not offter it in a narrow width.  I guess they save me money since I can't purchase it.

Honored Contributor

Funny when I click on the TSV it shows the shoes have a one star rating.  As the page is doing its thing loading, that whole star-review thing goes away.

BTW, I cancelled my order because I can't get a straight answer about sizing (from the presentations I have seen.)

Honored Contributor

I liked the black, but I hesitate to order any shoe online. I really need to try on shoes first, and I just don’t want the hassle of returning them if they don’t fit correctly. Hope those who buy love them! 

Honored Contributor

@author  When I first saw this shoe, I thought it looked comfortable and would make an excellent casual shoe.  

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1@Those shoes are adorable and will take you into 3 seasons.

I would love to buy but I have to try on Clarks because of my weird narrow heel and not quite sure what size I need.

Hoping the Clarks outlet near the big airport will carry these later this year or in early 2019 for around the same price QVC is offering.

Respected Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl

I have a narrow heel too and always buy those gel adhesive heel inserts for slip-on shoes like this.  I have a feeling I'll need them in these, as it's always an issue with me, not really the shoe's fault.  I love this shoe, the bow, the suede, the rand, the serrated sole.  I like that it will give me a bit of a lift and still feel like a flat.

Trusted Contributor

@author Thank you for that helpful advice.  I will look for those inserts to help me from "walking out" of some of my shoes.

Respected Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl

Sometimes I need to double them up, oy.  I never knew I had narrow anything until me feet started walking out of flats!

Esteemed Contributor

I used to love Clarks - have many pairs from the past. I don't trust the quality and sizing of their shoes --- so I will NEVER purchase again.Clarks - why did u ruin such a GREAT BRAND????